OverviewBack to top
Note - This extension is an add-on of Webkul's Point of Sale System. So you must purchase and install Point of Sale System extension first.
Using POS Custom Receipt extension, the admin can create, and design multiple customized POS sales receipts and then assign them to the POS outlets as required. Later, these customized sales receipts can be used by the POS agent to print the receipt for the customers. The admin can upload a logo, add the header & footer content for the receipt, add custom labels, and even preview the customized receipts.
After creating the customized receipt, the admin can assign the created receipts to respective outlets. Also, whilst printing the receipt for the customers from the POS, the customized receipt is printed along with the order details.
Let’s take a scenario wherein you want to provide the next level of custom receipt experience to your customers just according to the need. Using this add-on you can easily customize the receipt layout and stand out among the customers with the eye-catching custom receipts. It is easy for the admin to add the social links, custom note, refund information, contact information, even the admin can add the discount code in the header or footer of the customs receipt accordingly.
The admin can upload the logo, set the width and height of the logo, add the header and footer content along with the images and then preview the customized layout of the POS custom receipt. This add-on will allow the admin to assign the created customized receipt to the different outlets and then the POS agent can use these customized receipts to print the receipt for the customers with the order details.
- The admin can create multiple sales receipts layout
- Enable/disable the status of the custom sales receipts layouts.
- Edit or delete the custom receipts layouts as per the choice.
- Can preview the receipts layout for the quick view.
- Assign receipts to the outlet as per their needs.
- Customize the receipt logo appearance like upload logo image, set logo dimensions, etc.
- Define the content for the header and footer section of the receipt.
- Change default labels for the discount, tax, credit, subtotal, cashier, change, etc.
After the installation of this add-on, the admin will find the POS Receipt menu under the POS tab from the admin panel. Here, the admin can click on the Manage Receipt to manage and add a new customizable receipt for the POS outlets. Here, the admin can enable, disable, add, delete and manage the existing receipt. The admin can view the title of the created receipt, receipt logo, and receipt status. The admin can even edit and preview the existing receipt here.
The admin can click on the Add Receipt button to add a new customized receipt. And, the admin can enable or disable the custom receipt here. It is easy to manage the title, order id label, subtotal label, discount label, tax label, credit label, change the label, cashier label, grand total label and much more. The admin can also upload a receipt logo and decide the width and height of the logo. Even can enter the alt text for the uploaded logo.
It is easy for admin to enter the header and footer content of the receipt. The admin can also add the images for the header and footer content both. Now, the POS agent can easily place the order from the POS outlet and print the customized receipt for the customers along with the order details.
For Store Admin:
- The admin can create and design multiple customized receipt for the POS sale receipt and then assign those custom receipt to the POS outlets.
- The admin can provide the eye-catching customized POS sales receipts to their customers.
- The POS agent can easily print the customized POS sales receipt for the customers along with the order details.
- The customers will receive the customized POS sales receipt of their order with brilliant UX/ UI and the details of their order.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
28 August, 2019
Extensions, Sales, Marketplace Feeds, Point of Service (POS)
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.1.0 -------------------------------
+ Compatible with Magento 2.3.x
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 -------------------------------
+ Admin can create multiple receipts layout
+ Admin can enable/disable/delete receipts layout
+ Admin can assign receipts to the outlet as per their need
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor