OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Order Export Marketplace Add-On allows the marketplace sellers to export order details in form of CSV and PDF. The seller will also export the order information such as order id, date, status, shipping method, payment method, total cost, etc based on the selected date. On the order list page, the seller has the option either to export all or specific orders if the seller dashboard is enabled else the seller can select the date, and based on the date they can export order details in CSV and PDF format.
The seller often requires order details in CSV/PDF format for multiple orders to import it another medium (such as a delivery website) generated from the store itself. For any urgent requirement finding details for particular orders could be time consuming and tough for sellers. Marketplace Order Export module is available to overcome such complications and easier order export process. This module allows sellers to export multiple order details in CSV or PDF formate and import it to any channel where required. A CSV and PDF of order details can be downloaded from the seller portal. This process makes the order exporting task easier and convenient.
- The Seller can download Order Details in CSV format.
- A PDF containing order details can be exported by the seller.
- The Seller can select the date and based on the date they can export order details.
- The seller can select the order from the list using the checkbox and export it in both format PDF and CSV.
- The seller can also export bulk orders as well as specific orders.
Order Export Solution For Sellers
This module is by far the best order export solution available for sellers. In a few clicks, the order Information gets exported. The seller can export order invoices, shipment, product, customer information, and other order-related data.
Export Orders with Selected Dates
With this module, the seller can export multiple orders by selecting the orders date range.
Pick Suitable File Format
Sellers can choose suitable file formate as CSV or PDF to easily export the orders. Also, allows sellers to generate the CSV or PDF to bulk export order details.
Export Bulk Orders
The best feature of this extension is it facilitates the seller to export the CSV and PDF for multiple orders in one go.
Any Number Of Export Files
Moreover, the extension allows the sellers to export any number of order product details from the seller portal.
For Store Admin
- Simplifying marketplace vendor order management process to manage and export their order data.
For Marketplace Sellers
- Facilitates the sellers to export the order details in few clicks.
- Allows exporting orders with selected dates.
- Enables the seller to export the order details in a suitable PDF or CSV file format.
- Allows the marketplace sellers to bulk export the orders.
- Provides a convenient way of exporting invoices, shipment, product, customer information, and other order-related data.
You can check the live demo from here.
- You get free 3 months of technical support included.
- You can buy 6 or 12 months of the extended support agreement.
- For issues, please create a ticket or send email to email@example.com
- Free lifetime updates of the module.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
27 December, 2021
Extensions, Accounting & Finance
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x CE
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Compatible with Magento 2.4.x EE
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor