Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension converts your Magento Store into a complete online marketplace shop.
OverviewBack to top
The extension enables multi-vendor support at your e-commerce store. Vendors will be able to add and manage their products, order, and shipping. Customers can buy the products from various vendors. Customers can provide feedback and rating based on vendor product/service.
Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension converts your Magento Store into a complete online marketplace shop. Using Multi Vendor Marketplace, the seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, Seller Collection page and much more. The seller can add multiple products like Simple, Configurable, Virtual & Downloadable. The Multi-vendor Marketplace module supports all the Magento2 templates and themes and it will be compatible with responsive web designs.
The admin will be able to view the marketplace configuration setting under Store > Configuration > Marketplace.
Use Case of Multi Vendor Marketplace -
Online e-commerce shop has two entities: store owner and buyer. The merchant/store owner will add the product and the buyer/customer will buy the product. What will happen when, let's say, the customer wants to sell their product in your store also? This extension will bridge this gap, allowing customers to also sell their products in the store. The store owner will be benefited from per transaction commission.
Multi Vendor Marketplace Features -
- A special and attractive design for manage the Products, Sellers, and Commission.
- Separate Seller Profile with Company Banner and Company Logo.
- Different Product type for Seller (Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Configurable).
- Admin can configure the Marketplace Module.
- Allow admin to create email custom templates.
- Admin can assign or unassigned product to any particular Seller.
- Using seller dashboard seller can track his income, latest order, comment and reviews, recent orders and recent comments with total sales matrix.
- Buyer can give their reviews.
- This module provides an attractive landing page with top 4 sellers with their top 3 products.
- Admin can choose and customize 3 different layouts for Landing Page.
- Marketplace sell page (in case of layout 2 and layout 3) works as seller central where the seller can separately create his account.
- Allow the seller to edit shop URL for the Profile page, collection page, review page, Location page.
- Option to view the list of all the sellers of the marketplace at one place.
- Allow the seller to select Check boxes for enabling the social media fields on Seller’s Profile page.
- Admin can deny/approve/disapprove seller.
- Admin can view, approve, disapprove, update, deny and delete the seller requested product.
- Buyer can view all the details about the product is given by the seller.
- Option to configure products with available attributes-key features.
- Ajax checks for vendor/seller shop URL.
- Contact to the seller with captcha support.
- Separate seller’s product collection.
- Different seller commission for every seller.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- The seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by admin.
- Product Preview for product approval at admin.
- Admin can do the Landing page setting.
- Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
- The seller will be notified by mail when product inventory reaches to the specified minimum level set by the admin.
- The seller can change their profile page background color.
- Allow seller to add Carrier and Tracking numbers for orders.
- Seller buyer info. hide settings.
- Automatically generate seller product URL’s like- Profile, Collection, Location & feedback URL.
- Add Videos along with your product images at the add new product page in the Marketplace.
- Added Product Assignment tab to render product grid to mass assign products to the seller in seller edit page in admin panel.
- Make SKU configurable Static/Dynamic for seller’s products so that admin can set accordingly.
- Configuration setting for SKU prefix that the admin can configure for seller’s products.
- Display sales report by using charts, sale by location, sales stats and filter the reports by year, month, week and day in seller dashboard.
- Added Top Selling Category pie chart in seller dashboard.
- Admin can allow the seller to add related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Admin can allow the seller to add product limit for the customer on product purchase.
- The admin can view notification count for new seller request, add/edit seller product, and feedback review.
- The sellers can view notification count for product approval, new orders, and new transactions.
Multi Vendor Marketplace Workflow-
After extension setup, the customer can add and manage their product. All the product added by the vendor will be the part of the global catalog. After the approval of store, the admin product will be at front-end of the store. Customers will be able to buy the product from various vendors at the same time. Example - let's say there are three vendors Adam, Jack & Chris and their respective products are pa, pb & pc. Any customer can buy Pa, Pb & Pc together and after order completion vendors will be notified. The vendor can manage the order and shipping from their panel. Store administrator will get the commission on every successful transaction.
Let's explain some basic configuration at Store Owner and Seller end -
Admin Email-id - Admin will enter their email address.
Global Commission Rate - In the global commission, the admin needs to enter a global commission rate, this commission mechanism will be applicable to all the sellers. Let us say as an example there is a seller S1 and his/her product(P1) price is 100 USD so on the sale of product P1 seller will get 80 USD and the admin will get 20 USD as commission.
Allow Seller to Manage Orders - By enabling “YES”, the admin allows the sellers to manage the orders from front-end. Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate a tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products. Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
Move Product Tax to Seller Account - If move product tax to seller account is disabled or set as no then product Tax amount will forward into the Admin account otherwise, it will go into Seller account.
Seller Approval Required - Partner or seller approval is the same as product approval, during sign up of the seller if the admin allows this option then the user who will sign up in the store as a seller will convert into seller automatically. The store owner can set YES or NO.
Product Approval Required - Product Approval Required by this options the admin can restrict automatic approval of the product e.g If seller adds a product, every time product will be moderated by the admin, the store owner can set YES or NO.
Product Update Approval Required - By this option, the admin can restrict automatic approval when a seller tries to update any parameter of the product e.g If seller edit a product, every time product will be moderated by the admin, the store owner can set YES or NO.
Product Type For Seller - Here the admin will select different product types and these selected product types can be added by the seller from the front-end.
Product SKU Prefix - Value put by the admin in this field will be added at initial to the SKU that will be set by the seller. Also, this field only applies to the seller products. For example – If SKU prefix = “xyz” & product SKU is “T-Shirt” then, the product SKU becomes => “xyz” T-Shirt
Order Approval Required - When set as ‘Yes’, the admin has to approve each order manually and only after that seller will get notified about the order. If set ‘No’, order notification will automatically be sent to the seller. When the admin approves an order, the seller will receive and notification email and the seller will be able to manage and view the order from his/her seller’s panel.
Multi Vendor Marketplace Configuration at Seller End -
Seller Sign up - Seller signup is very easy, the user can signup for the seller using marketplace landing page button or from store My Account link and during signup, they need to choose “Want To Become Partner”. If they want to signup as a seller then they need to choose YES else NO. If they choose YES then they need to put their shop URL which will be unique.
Marketplace Seller Panel Management - If the user has been approved as a seller then the marketplace block will display in the Account section of the user as per the image. From here Seller can view their own dashboard, edit their profile, add new products, delete their products, view their transaction list and order history.
Edit Seller Profile Information - Seller will have shop information like shop name, location about their shop, banner image, shop logo, company locality, shop meta description and many more parameters, as per the below image screenshot. In the Seller profile panel, the seller can add their various social media links, contact number, Background color (if enabled by the admin), Shop title, Company Banner, Company Logo, Policy details, etc.
Benefits of using Multi Vendor Marketplace -
Store owner Benefits - Store owner will get the commission on every product sale. The store owner can set different commission scheme on different products, categories, and vendors.
Vendor Benefits - Selling at many channels will boost sales and revenue. The multichannel sale is a popular concept nowadays and selling on many marketplaces will lead to more sales.
Customer Benefits - The customer has a choice to buy a different kind of products at the marketplace. This will save a good amount of time also customer can buy from various vendors. Customers can compare the products based on price, vendor rating, and location.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.10 --------------------------------------
- Fixed Bundle Product credit memo issues.
- Fixed multi-currency order issues.
- Fixed order coupon (when admin coupon is applied) issues.
- Fixed product quantity save issues when flat catalog on.
- Fixed minify HTML issues.
- Fixed configuration product create the issue for swatch type attribute option
+ added dispatch even on order mass approve action.
+ added short description field to add/edit product at seller dashboard.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.9 --------------------------------------
+ Created Seller Notification popup to notify seller regarding updates in
+ Created Admin Notification popup to notify Admin regarding updates in
+ Added Tax/VAT field in seller edit profile setting.
+ Admin can view seller's product before approve.