OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first.
Vendor Product Review Marketplace Add-On helps the admin to give access to the seller to moderate the review of their products on their own. When the customer gives a review on the product, the seller can moderate the review on their side. The admin can also manage the status of the reviews. They can update the review’s status as approved, disapproved or pending.
Operations the seller can do at the review page for their products are: Add, Edit, Delete, Approve, Disapprove, and the ability to mark any review status as 'pending'. The admin can configure this module from the back-end as well as decide whether to give access to moderate product reviews to the seller. This will help the seller to manage the reviews of their products.
If the seller wishes to manage the reviews of their product from their end, then this module facilitates the seller to manage the reviews for their product by themselves. Sometimes, the customers misspelled some words in the review content so the seller can moderate the review. Also, the seller can add the reviews which are given by the customer verbally. If there are many sellers in a marketplace, the admin cannot manage/moderate each product review. So this module will be very useful in that case.
- The seller can add reviews for their product by themselves.
- The reviews of the product can be deleted by the Seller.
- The seller can also edit the reviews given on their products.
- The vendor can change the status of the Review as Approved, Disapproved, Pending.
- The admin can configure the module from the backend.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can give access to the seller to manage the reviews of their products. After that, the admin can decide whether to give access to the seller to add the review for their product or not. Also, the admin can decide whether to give access to the seller to delete or edit the existing reviews of their products.
For Store Owner-
- There is maybe a case when there are many sellers in a marketplace, then, in that case, if the seller manages their reviews, it’ll benefit the admin.
- Also, there will be more products in the marketplace so the reviews for each product also managed very easily.
For Marketplace Sellers-
- This module benefits the vendors as they can manage the reviews of their products by themselves.
- The seller can add new reviews, and edit or delete the existing one.
- The seller can disapprove of the abuse reviews.
- The reviews will make the customer more aware of the products.
- Reading the reviews helps the customer with the purchasing.
You can check live demo from here.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
21 October, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
------------------------------- Version 3.0.0 --------------------------------------
+ Compatible with Marketplace 3.0.0
+ Seller can manage product review of own products
+ Seller can delete product review of own products
+ Seller can add product review of own products
+ Seller can edit our product review of own products
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor