Integrate a live chat system in your marketplace and allow customers to send and receive instant messages (including file attachments) from the vendors.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
With the help of this marketplace add-on, you can integrate a live chat messaging system in your marketplace. Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-on will allow a customer to send and receive instant messages from the vendors. It includes various features such as- upload file attachments, multiple chat status, view conversation history, set chat profile image, web push-notifications, quick-login, and registration.
Use Case of Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-On
Live chat system is the fastest and the easiest way for the customers to reach out to the vendors. A vendor can manage multiple queries at once and reply to customers. Using chat system, the vendors can provide a personalized experience to each customer. Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-on has various uses, it lets customers do quick login as well sign-up from the chat window. Also, customers and vendors can share files, images, documents over the chat messages.
Features of Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-On
- Socket.IO and KnockoutJS based real-time chat system.
- Admin can start or stop chat server from the back-end.
- Set marketplace chat system name to display on the storefront.
- The seller can send and receive chat messages from multiple buyers.
- The seller can block a customer for sending any new chat messages.
- Admin can see the blocked customers list.
- Upload custom image file for the chat profile picture.
- Attach file attachments in the messages.
- Admin can set file size limit for attachments.
- Seller and buyer can change their chat status to online, busy, or offline.
- Chat system supports emojis.
- Browser web push-notifications for new messages.
- Enable or disable chat sound alerts.
- View chat message timestamp with the date.
- Customers can do instant login and sign-up from the chat window.
- Seller and customers can view their chat conversation history.
- Admin can also view chat history.
- Buyer Seller chat also works on mobile devices.
- Module source code is 100% open for customization.
Work Flow of Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-On
Once the module has been installed, the admin needs to do module configuration. There, the admin will enter the hostname, port number, set chat name for storefront, set max. file size limit for attachments, enable/disable HTTPS.
On the storefront, the customer will see the chat window on all vendor product pages. If a customer is already logged-in, start chat button needs to be clicked and after that, a message can be entered. If the vendor for that product is available on chat, the vendor can reply to the customer.
After logging into the vendor account, the marketplace chat system panel will be accessible from any page. A vendor can send a reply to multiple customers and even block a spamming customer.
From the admin panel, the store owner can also check the complete chat conversation history and see the blocked customers list.
Benefits of Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-On
Buyer Seller Chat Marketplace Add-on is essential for providing quick response to customers. It will also improve the conversion rate of prospects as customers will be able to clear their pre-purchase doubts from the vendors.
Demo - You can check the live demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.3 --------------------------------------
+ If seller change status, it will reflect on all the customer's chat window without refreshing page.
+ Seller/Buyer can send an attachment from the chat window.
+ Seller can block buyer for the chat.
+ Seller can load each customer chat history from the chat window.
+ Buyer can register from Chat Window.
+ Admin can view the Blocked Buyer list.
+ Seller will be notified if the customer goes offline during a chat.
+ Socket.io & KnockoutJS based real-time Chat System.
+ Admin can Stop & Start Chat Server.
+ Admin can set chat name to display on the frontend.
+ Seller can chat with multiple buyers.
+ Seller can change his profile image.
+ Seller can load each buyer history from the chat window.
+ Seller and Buyer can change their status to Online, Busy, Offline.
+ Emoji supports.
+ Push Notification is there to notify seller and buyer.
+ Customers can login using chat window.
+ Customers can change their profile image.
+ Customers can load their chat history.
+ Customers can update their chat status.
+ Customers can enable & disable chat notification sound.