Sellers will create their ad blocks & can select them for the advertisements space that they wish to book. These blocks are created by admin & visible at the front-end.
OverviewBack to top
Note - This module is an add-on of Webkul's Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have purchased and installed Multi Vendor Marketplace first
With the help of this Marketplace add-on, the sellers can purchase advertisement space/blocks that have been set by the admin for the website front-end. The sellers can easily create their ad blocks and then can select them for the advertisements space that they wish to book. The seller ad blocks will be visible in the different advertisement space positions on the front-end after the seller has purchased the advertisement space and the invoice gets generated.
Advertisements are a big "Yes" when it comes to product promotions in a marketplace. Utilizing this add-on allows the admin to create and set the pricing of all the ad blocks.The sellers will be able to create their own ads for the ad blocks set by the admin. Sellers will just have to select the ad block and then select their advertisement that is to be placed and lastly, pay for the ad-block.
- Multiple positions on the front-end to show the ads.
- The admin can set valid days for ads, width, height, and the number of ads that can be added to one position.
- The admin can set the price of all the ads.
- The admin can see the placed orders for the ad blocks.
- The seller can see all the ads positions available to be sold.
- The seller can book ads if available to book.
- The seller can create and edit ad block to show the ads positions.
- The seller can enable the ad’s demo on the front-end to view all the available ads position and their current availability.
- Ads will get displayed at their respective positions after the order invoice is generated.
- Ads will be automatically disabled from the front-end once the validity of the ad expires.
- If more than one ads are there at a particular place then they will get displayed as a slider(By default for the home screen pop-up only one ad can be set).
The admin will be able to configure the ads for various positions on the website at the front-end.
The admin will configure the setting for each of the positions that are available by -
- Entering the expire time for the advertisement.
- Entering the number of advertisement that will be visible for the selected position type.
- Selecting the width to full width or custom width in pixels.(Recommended to select the width to full width).
The admin can easily set the ad block pricing. The admin can add pricing for each of the ad blocks and can delete the pricing as well. The ad blocks whose pricing is set will be visible to the seller under the advertise menu option for selecting and making the booking.
The sellers will get two menu option under their marketplace account panel.
- Ad Blocks
Under the ad blocks - The seller will be able to add/edit/delete various ad blocks. Here the seller will enter the title and content of the ad block. In the content, you can add your ad banners and can also add links to your banners. When a customer clicks on the banner they will be re-directed to the link that you have associated with the banner.
Under advertise - Here the sellers will find all the ad plans to advertise their ads. The sellers can see the listed position plans with their price, the validity of the advertisement, and a Book button to make the booking of that ad block. The sellers can also select their ad block from the drop-down option that they want to place at these specific positions.
These sellers can also check where exactly will the ad blocks be displayed by clicking the "Enable Ads Demo" option. This will allow the sellers to check where exactly can they get their ad blocks placed on the website front-end.
Now after the whatever the payment mode is selected after the invoice gets generated the ad blocks will be visible at the positions booked by the seller.
Admin Benefits - The admin will surely be benefited as the admin can easily generate side revenue by providing the advisement spaces to the sellers.
Sellers Benefits - Sellers can choose to go for the promotion of their products at the various advertisement blocks that are set by the admin by paying a fee for the blocks. To show their products or anything else that needs to have a promotion.
Buyers Benefits - Buyers will be able to see the various advertisements that have been put up by different sellers of the marketplace. Buyers can go for the item purchases through these advertisements if they find the advertisements to be lucrative.
You can Check the Live Demo here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
--------------------------- Version 2.0.4 --------------------------------------
+ separate the purchased advertisement view block information in the seperate table
- Fix the issue of not updating the remaining ads count after canceling the order.
- Implement the by default image upload of advertisement product at the time of installation of the module.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
-------------------------------- Version 2.0.0 ------------------------------
+ Multiple positions on the frontend to show ads
+ Admin can set valid days for ads, width, height, and number of ads that can
be added to one position.
+ Admin can set a price of all the ads.
+ Seller can see all the ads positions available to sold
+ Seller can book ads if it is available
+ Seller can create and edit ad block to show on the ads position.
+ Seller can enable ads to demo on frontend to view all the available ads
position and availability
+ Ads will get start showing on their positions after the order invoice is
+ Ads will automatically disappear from the frontend once the validity of the