OverviewBack to top
Ultimate Sales Boost for Magento is designed to help Magento-based merchants skyrocket their sales. It gets achieved with the help of marketing instruments that trigger urgency, fear of missing out, scarcity, and also help build trust.
In essence, the module offers a set of tools that get displayed on the frontend of your site pages following specific rules, conditions, and time frames. Such tools include:
- Countdown timers
- Popup and HTML text notifications about recent sales
- Messages about products popularity
- Stock status progress bar
With this sales-boosting module, you can improve how your prospective buyers interact with your site pages and time-limited deals and ensure the shoppers do not put off their purchasing decisions.
Additionally, Mageworx’s Ultimate Sales Boost for Magento comes with a built-in gallery of responsive design templates. With the help of over 60 templates, you can quickly launch your ultimate sales campaigns in no time. Otherwise, you can adjust the available templates according to your needs or use your own visualization.
This is a must-have extension for increased sales during Christmas, New Year, BFCM, Halloween, etc., campaigns, as well as for your company’s unique ongoing activities not during the holiday season.
- Adding FOMO marketing tactics to your website
- Building products credibility and trust
- Urging shoppers to proceed to the checkout page faster
- Making your products and sale campaigns stand out
- Ability to boost shop online sales drastically
Recent Sales Notifications
The module offers popup and HTML text recent sales notifications to keep the prospects informed about other eCommerce store visitors’ activities.
The ultimate sales plugin allows you to:
- Enable popup/HTML text notifications
- Demonstrate the number of sales for all/specific offerings
- Set the delay time after which such notifications should be displayed
- Enable/disable such campaigns for m-shoppers
- Set an interval during which the number of sales should be calculated
- Hide notifications automatically after a specified period
- Control the number of popups displayed per page
- Use the “Verified by” badge in your popup notifications
Product Countdown Timers
Countdown timers are probably the number one tool that creates the major FOMO. Seconds ticking back trigger the feeling of missing on a deal and stimulate shoppers to grab an offering before time runs out.
With the Sales Booster, you can:
- Display countdown timers on all or specific pages
- Set the end/start dates to launch/shutdown timers
- Add text below/above the timers
- Design your timers as required
- Preview countdown timers’ design in the backend
Products Popularity DIsplay
Shoppers love to be a part of the community. Why not show them that other site visitors are also interested in the same goods?
Ultimate Sales Boost will enable you to:
- Show the number of product views as a popup/HTML text
- Enable/disable such notifications on mobile devices
- Specify when product notifications should be hidden
- Enable a delay in seconds for product popularity notifications
- Specify an interval when the number of product views should be calculated
Stock Status Progress Bar
The stock status display is another means to create urgency. With the toolkit, you can:
- Display an in-stock/low stock message that is highly customizable
- Set a specific value for the low-stock level
- Add an urgent stock message
Rules and Restrictions
The extension for Magento comes with the possibility to build numerous scenarios of the functionality display.
Besides the possibility to enable your campaigns for specific store views or customer groups, the Ultimate Sales Booster for Magento lets you:
- Set priority
- Use start/end dates
- Exclude specific items from campaigns
- Set dynamic restrictions
- Avoid statistics gathering for certain items
- Start campaigns for products that launch a particular condition only and set dynamic conditions for them
You know your website’s heatmaps and how shoppers navigate through its pages. To make the best use of the tools that the sales-boosting module comes with, having flexibility in placing new elements affects their effectiveness directly.
And the Ultimate Sales Boost toolkit allows you to achieve that. You will be able to:
- Display social proof on product/category/CMS pages
- Place notifications in the top right, top left, bottom left, or bottom right of your screen
- Using Magento 2 widget, add timers to any custom page or position on a page
Design and useability are vital for any storefront. We’ve made our best to ensure your marketing and sales teams can launch their campaigns fast, without being bound to your creative team, if any.
The Ultimate Sales Booster for Magento comes with:
- 40+ templates for ultimate sales notifications
- 20+ templates for countdown timers
- Ability to add marketing messages below/above the timers
- Ability to preview how your visuals look in the backend
- High customizability of the templates.
You May Also Like
The following extensions can also help boost stores’ sales and site operation:
- Gift Card module for selling eCards and applying them at the checkout
- SEO Suite to optimize your Magento store for search engines
- Order Management to edit and delete orders flawlessly
- Lifetime access to the source code
- 1 year of free updates and support
- 25-day Adobe Commerce Refund Policy
- In case of an issue, please submit a ticket or send us an email to email@example.com
FAQ for Ultimate Sales Boost
Q: How to increase sales in an online store?
A: There is a variety of strategies and marketing shticks that help increase online sales and build brand loyalty.
A full understanding of the need of your target audience, together with continuous data analysis, can certainly pitch in.
Besides, it’s a must to ensure on your Magento-based site the following:
- Simple checkout process
- Polished SEO
- Valuable content
- User-friendly UX
- Maximally informative product pages
- Thought-out shipping strategy, and
The latter can be achieved with the help of such marketing tools as countdown timers, social proof popups, stock status progress bar, etc. That’s what the Ultimate Sales Boost extension for Magento 2 offers.
Q: What are the tips to boost my online Magento store sales?
A: No business is equal. Meaning, if a specific strategy takes effect for one brand, there’s no guarantee that it will be beneficial to another one.
Nonetheless, the commonly applied set of urgency, scarcity and trust-building tools remains unchanged. They are countdown timers, social proof notifications, recent sales popups, stock status progress bar, products popularity notifications, abandoned cart email, and some others.
But any tactic is as successful as how timely and professionally it gets applied.
If you are running discounted campaigns all year round, no countdown timer or other tool would have any effect as your customer base is used to seeing crossed prices.
Q: What are the trends to boost sales for the Magento store?
A: Today’s consumers demand excellent experiences, which require the eCommerce world to foster innovation. Some of the trends that have been considered staples for a while now are as follows:
- Consumers have a more positive attitude towards brands that get involved in improving the environment or supporting a cause.
- Seamless omnichannel experiences are an expectation.
- Personalization remains the king and includes unique customer-tailored prices and discounts.
- PWA is here to stay.
- Video and voice shopping gather pace and the shoppers’ attention...
Learn more about eCommerce trends from this Magento blog post.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
31 March, 2022
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.0 (September 29, 2021)
• Initial release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor