Easily add various types of downloadable files: from user guides to presentations. Make your product pages maximally complete and informative.
OverviewBack to top
Use the value of rich media for any product/ category/ CMS page. Better expose your products to store visitors by providing them with a wealth of additional product info. Add any type of product attachments: video tutorials, user manuals, warranties, price lists, presentations, installation instruction, etc.
Attract shoppers attention with eye-catching and informative media and get an increase in engagement and conversion.
File Upload Options
Equip your product/ category/ CMS (About Us, Homepage, Not Found, etc.) pages with downloadable files of any popular format. That can be: 'pdf', 'txt', 'docx', 'jpg', 'avi', 'mow', 'zip', 'mp3', 'css', 'html', 'gif', 'png' and dozens more.
Help users better understand your product and provide them with enough information about your product.
- Add a descriptive name and description for every downloadable file
- Specify the file category: user guide, video, warranty, etc.
- Define any number of products to assign the file to
- Show downloadable files for specific countries
- Set the download limit
Set advanced file download permissions for exclusive data, like extended product research, product hacks, benchmarks or any other valuable product info.
- Display/ Hide files for specific customer groups
- Motivate users to register by granting them access to specific attachments only
Files management takes time. Much time. To reduce it and effectively cope with a large number of attachments in several clicks - you need a powerful solution.
With File Downloads you can easily add/ edit/ remove product attachments, track the number of downloads and check what files have better customer engagement. Even more, you can:
- Sort all attachments alphabetically or by name
- Display the downloadable file size on the front-end
- Name a section/block where the attachment is placed
- Free lifetime functionality updates
- Free lifetime technical support
- 100% open source
Admin Demo: FileDownloads/ FileDownloads_1
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Version: 2.2.0 (July 6, 2016)
+ Compatible with Magento 2.1
Version: 2.1.0 (May 3, 2016)
+ Assigning files to products from a product edit page in the back-end
+ Assigning files to customer groups
+ Assigning files to store views
+ Hiding files not assigned to a current group of a visitor
+ Disabling the download and displaying a message for the files not assigned to a current group of a visitor
+ Code refactoring
+ Minor bug fixes
Version: 1.0 (March 10, 2015)
+ Initial release