OverviewBack to top
To deliver better shopping experience to your customers, are you looking for providing more service addons to your customers? As the competition rises, to maintain customer loyalty, you must provide extra services to your customers to stay ahead of the game. Also, it helps you to deliver better customer shopping experience to turn your customers into happy returning customers by providing a few extra services.
There are many store owner who provides extra paid add-ons like gift wrapping, faster delivery, extended warranty, product insurance, or other product-related services from which your customer can choose. Because such paid services are not required for all your store customers & adding it to product price makes it costly to buy for customers. Instead, you can provide extra checkout step where your customers can choose their required paid service as an addon during checkout.
Advanced Extra Fee Extension for Magento 2 by MageComp let store admin create multiple paid or free checkout addons and charge accordingly. The extension will create a separate checkout step for choosing paid service add-ons between the default shipping & Review Payments Step. Moreover, you can also force your customer to compulsory pick any of paid service while checkout using a backend option.
For Single Checkout Addon: If you want to charge only single Extra Fee, you can take a look at our Extra Fee Extension (FREE) for Magento 2.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin can set a custom frontend checkout step title.
- Backend option to make "Required Selection" to force the customer to make a compulsory selection of anyone addons.
- You can add one or more checkout addons and its price using backend configuration.
- Option to turn on/off customer comment box from the backend.
- The extension will display added checkout addons & its charges in backend order grid as well as backend order summary view.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you need to enable it from the backend. Set the frontend checkout step title and select option that you want to force your customers for making compulsory checkout addon selection or not! Now add different checkout addons and its price. Also, select that you want to accept customer comments or not.
Once you have configured the extension from the backend, on the frontend while product checkout you customer have one more separate checkout step for choosing paid service add-ons between the default shipping & Review Payments Step. If the admin has enabled "Required Selection" option, the extension will force the customer to make compulsory pick selection from given addons.
Live Extension Demo:
Have a Technical issue with our extension? We are here to Help!
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
07 October, 2021
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Latest Magento 2.3.x.
- Added option to calculate and select tax from the backend.
- Automatically calculates tax on extra fees and adds it to the total tax.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor