OverviewBack to top
Sometimes it happens that apart from selling products, you have to serve different service addons to your customers like gift wrapping, faster delivery, extended warranty, insurance, or another product-related service. Because extra stuff is not required for all the customers, instead of adding it to the product price, you can give them choice while checkout so they can purchase the product if needed. Offering such extra services, not just helps you to boost your store sales but also helps you to serve one-stop business solution to fulfil customer needs.
Extra Fee for Magento 2 by MageComp let store admin create single Free or Paid checkout addon and when a customer selects it while checkout it adds extra fee charges to order summary. Backend option to set extra fee charges as well as you can also set a minimum amount to display extra fee in the checkout form.
- Backend option to enable or disable the extension.
- The admin can set extra fee charges in a fixed manner.
- You can set a custom extra fee title to display in the frontend.
- Option to set a minimum order amount to enable extra fee in checkout.
- The extension will display extra fee as checkout addon and if a customer is willing to purchase addon, the extension will add its charges in all Magento generated order summary.
- Completely open source & does not affect any core files.
- No programming skills are required for installation.
- The extension works flawlessly across all browsers to display order summary.
How It Works:
After installing this extension inside your Magento 2 store, you just need to enable it from the backend. Now set the frontend extra fee title and cost. You can also set minimum order value to enable extra fee in frontend checkout if needed. Once you have configured the extension, while frontend checkout you customer have one option to select extra service addon if they needed. If the customer is willing to purchase extra fee service, the extension will add its charges in all Magento generated order summary.
Have a Technical issue with our Extension? We are here to Help! - Submit a Ticket
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
07 October, 2021
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor