Zmags helps marketers create and publish rich digital experiences, without the need for IT involvement, that drive product discovery and inspire consumers to purchase.
OverviewBack to top
Zmags helps digital marketers create and publish rich customer experiences through a user-friendly interface that requires no coding knowledge or IT involvement. Using Creator by Zmags, brands can create and deliver fresh, shoppable content that drives product discovery and inspires consumers to purchase. Creator integrates with all leading ecommerce and content management platforms enabling marketers to build and optimize their website content and respond to shopping trends, holidays, social networking, and even pop culture events.
While the Extension is available at no cost, a Creator account is required to install this extension. Additional fees apply. For a demo of Creator by Zmags please click here.
- Embeds the required Zmags Creator snippet into the section of the Magento website.
- Zmags specific Google Universal Analytics event tracking:
- Zmags Product Page Launched from Zmags source
- Zmags Product Page Add to Cart from Zmags source
- Zmags Quickview Launched from Zmags source
- Zmags Quickview Add to Cart from Zmags source
- PLEASE NOTE: Quickview Launched and Quickview Add to Cart event tracking functionality requires the Magento 2 Advance Product Quick View and Ajax Cart module by WeltPixel to be installed and enabled in Magento.
- Zmags Order Placed from Zmags source
Leading Magento customers like Murad, Charlotte Tilbury, Linen Chest, St. John and Brora use Creator by Zmags to deliver interactive and entertaining shopping experiences with rich content like buying guides, quizzes, lookbooks, video, and more. With offices in Boston, London, and Copenhagen, Zmags enables interactive customer experiences around the world. To learn more, visit www.zmags.com.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.0 - Initial Release
Beginning now, brands that use Creator on Magento Commerce will have access to a light-weight snippet on the platform’s header that enables one-click publishing from Creator to the Magento 2 ecommerce platform. Creator is still available to users with a standard implementation on Magneto 1.