Zestard's "Tax Manager" Extension for Magento allows admins to apply / Manage Taxes on Products at State, County & City level.
OverviewBack to top
Zestard's "Tax Manager" Extension for Magento allows admins to apply / Manage Taxes on Products at State, County & City level. This extension for Magento is most useful when you want to assign different taxes to products based on where they are getting shipped to. In most countries, taxes vary depending on locations and hence in such cases, you can use this extension to solve your problem. Assigning taxes is very simple via Magento admin. You can even use this extension to create new states and assign taxes to products belonging to only specific categories.
WHERE DO YOU NEED?:
For Example - In the United States cigarettes are taxed at both the federal and state levels, in addition to any state and local sales taxes and local cigarette-specific taxes.
Most counties and cities do not have their own cigarette tax rates because they are prohibited by state law, but there are major exceptions. More than 600 local jurisdictions nationwide have their own cigarette tax rates or fees, to have it working effectively to reduce smoking rates, especially among youth, and to decrease smoking caused disease.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Enable/disable 'Tax Manager' from admin and configuration for the same.
- County and State Management
- State, County, City wise Default Tax settings for Product Categories
- Frontend Tax Calculation and reflection on each product/category in the cart based on the State, County, City, etc. entered in shipping address by the consumer.
- Tax manager configuration setting
- Admin can manage Global-default Tax for all products from configuration settings for State, County and City as displayed in the screenshot here.
- Country State Manager: Country wise State and county can be managed from Admin-> CMS-> Country States as mentioned in the given screenshot.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Tax Reports Section
Fixed Tax Calculation Bug in which price was getting Rounded Off.