Zestard’s “Request For Quote” Extension for Magento enables customers to submit Quote Requests for multiple products from the cart page.
OverviewBack to top
Using the Request For Quote Form, customers can now send the admin all the details for the cart/products they want to purchase. The admin can provide them cost estimates for the products. Each time a customer submits a Request For Quote, both the admin and the customer are notified by the email of the customer’s request, including the products details. From the email, admin or sales team can review the requested cart items and communicate with customers accordingly.
On Clicking the "Request For Quote" Button from Cart Page, customers will be redirected to fill up a "Request form" for Request For Quote instead of redirecting to checkout page for payment. Here, customers can fill up their details and they would be sent an email copy of their request along with the cart view-detail in the email. Admin will also receive the same email with customer's details and Cart details. Hence, admin can contact and negotiate on the cart price/quote with them directly.
This extension can be used for custom made products ("Make to Order") like Jewelry, Hardware Products, Designer clothes, Curtains and Blinds, Flowers & Gift articles, Manufacturers & Wholesalers etc.
- Using Request For Quote Form, customers can now send admin all the details for the cart/products they want to purchase. Admin can provide them cost estimation for the products.
- Each time a customer submits an RFQ, both admin and customer are notified by the email of customer’s request including the products details. From the email, admin or sales team can review the requested cart items and communicate with customers accordingly.
- This extension is also used for custom made products ("Make to Order") like Jewellery, Hardware Products, Designer clothes, Curtains and Blinds, Flowers & Gift articles, Manufacturers & Wholesalers etc.
- Enable/disable 'Request for Quote' from admin.
- A customer can add products to cart and request for a quote for the items added to the cart.
- Admin and customer will receive a copy of the email with RFQ details.
- Sales team can contact customer for follow up and finalize the quote/price for the order
FRONT END FEATURES
- The Front End of the RFQ Extension displays "Request for Quote" Button on the Cart Page. Instead of check out further, a customer can click on the button which redirects to an RFQ Form.
- 'Request for Quote' form is required to be filled by the customer to get a quote from the store Sales Team for the selected products.
- Customer needs to fill up Personal Details and Address Details in RFQ form.
- Both customer and admin will receive a copy of the cart in RFQ acknowledgement email and can contact each other to negotiate and finalize the quote/price to complete order procedure.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixed.
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Required Field Support.
Provision to change the Email Sender Information.
Added Email Template Support.