OverviewBack to top
Scratch & Win Coupons extension for Magento 2 by Zestard allows the store admin to display a scratch coupon block on the front-end of the website. Admin can offer a discount as even a small discount amount is appreciated by the store visitors/customers. Discount & Offers always attracts more customers to buy the products which indirectly leads to growth in sell, with the help of this extension admin can provide discounts without any complex process.
The store visitors can scratch, the coupon code and avail the discount by submitting the form and based on the settings made at the backend the customer can either directly see the code or receive the code in the email. In addition to this, this extension helps in increasing the visitors on the website.
The store admin can easily attract the customers by providing them with exciting offers, improve their store experience and also gain more profit. With the help of this Scratch & Win Coupons extension, the store admin can get the email id of the customers which can be used for email marketing.
For Example: If a Merchant wants to increase their sales by providing discounts to the customers, Scratch & Win is the best option through which customers will always come to your store to scratch & avail the offers available. This extension helps you to increase the audience at your store leading to increase in your sales.
With the flexible settings available the Merchants can choose on which pages they want to show the discount section along with Discount type & the coupon code Length.
Our extension also allows Admin to adjust the look & feel of the Scratch & Win section depending on the store theme. Admin can always write attractive sentences that can make more visitors come & scratch the code to avail discounts. Admin can always choose up to how many days the coupon will be valid once scratched. This extension also shows you the graph of the Number of coupons used/generated for the selected date range to analyze the statistics of the discounts.
- The admin can select the pages of the site where they want to display the scratch box.
- Admin can choose whether to display the scratch section in the header or in the popup.
- Admin can customize the look & feel of the scratch section from the backend itself.
- Admin gets an option to edit the expiry days of the discount coupon.
- Admin can either offer a fixed amount discount, fixed percentage discount or the random percentage discount based on their needs from the backend.
- Ability to choose whether to display the coupon on the website itself or to send the coupon in the email once they submit the basic form.
- Ability to view the statistical graph of the coupons generated and used.
- Admin can view the list of coupons that are generated along with the customer details who have received the coupons.
- Ability to set after what duration will the coupon be again displayed to the same customer.
- Ability to set the coupon code length which will be generated at the front-end once the customers scratch for code.
- Customers can scratch and check for the discount they avail.
- Customers can just fill up the basic details to get the coupon code.
- Once the customer submits the form, they will get the coupon either on the website or in the email based on the setting made by the admin.
- Customers can then use the coupon during their first purchase at either cart or checkout page.
Note: Our extension only allows the coupons to be used at the cart/checkout page if the customers have not placed any previous orders.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
02 December, 2019
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Allows the store admin to display a scratch coupon block on the front-end of the website. It shows you the graph of the Number of coupons used/generated for the selected date range to analyze the statistics of the discounts.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor