Zestard's Multiple Custom Forms Magento 2 extension allows admin to create multiple forms with custom form fields and place those custom forms on multiple pages.
OverviewBack to top
Zestard's Multiple Custom Forms Magento 2 extension allows admin to create multiple forms with custom form fields and generate shortcode to place those custom forms on multiple pages.
The extension helps to create and manage multiple web forms for several purposes. Store Owner can create custom forms depending on their needs which are then filled up by their customers from the frontend, once the form is filled up by customers/visitors an Email will be received by the recipient which is set in Custom Form’s settings.
Each Magento store includes a simple built-in contact form that unfortunately cannot be easily modified from the back-end so our Multiple Custom Form is an extension that enables you to create as many custom forms as you want.
Example: With Multiple Custom Forms extension, you can easily create and place your multiple custom forms on multiple pages on your website. It is mainly useful for the stores having need of different custom forms with different/same fields in all the forms like Contact Form, Support Inquiry Form, Request for Quote Form, Sales Support Form, Manufacturer Support Form, WebMaster Support Form, Department-wise Contact Form, etc.
The most popular function of the extension is customizing the Magento contacts form. You can easily change the default Magento contacts page, configure field layouts, text, and success messages. You can set your own translation for each form field or set completely different contact forms for each Store. You can even reply to customer messages from the backend and perform a lot of other useful actions.
- Admin can create forms with multiple custom fields.
- Store Owner just needs to create the form & place the auto-generated short-code in single/multiple CMS page or static block to display in the frontend.
- Admin has the ability to set validations for the custom fields.
- Multiple Custom Forms extension supports all the basic types of fields that are necessary for a form.
- Store Owner can enter Admin-Recipients Multiple Emails(comma separated) for each form to receive emails whenever the customer fills up the data.
- Admin can set Google captcha for the forms for security purpose to avoid spam entries.
- Freedom to make important fields mandatory.
- Store Owner can set the order of the fields while creating the forms and in that order, the form will be visible to the customers in the front.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Zestard's Multiple Custom Forms Magento 2 extension