OverviewBack to top
Mobile phones have relieved our lives and made shopping easier. You would like to be able to browse, buy, watch or do anything with one single click. With the rising use of mobile phones, users demand E-commerce to provide a service that is available anywhere at any time. Due to increasing cases for spammers and daily security breaks results in poor customer experience. This affects the relations you have with your customers. Zestard’s Login Via Mobile Number for Magento 2 lets the customer register and log in using the mobile number at the E-commerce site for quick access.
With the help of this extension, the store owners can give options to their customers to signup via mobile or email which gives them basic choice to create their account via mobile phone. Unfortunately, Magento 2 allows the store owners to make their customers register via email but not with the mobile number. This extension eases the procedure of registration or login for customers. For example, for the E-Commerce stores, it is necessary to have an option which allows their customer to login via email as well as mobile number. In order to ease that for we came up with Login Via Mobile Number for Magento 2 which gives you the ability to allow your customers to register or login by entering the mobile number.
- Admin can easily enable/disable the mobile number login feature from the backend.
- Ability to set the mobile number as a required or optional field.
- Allows setting the MIN & MAX number for the mobile number validation.
- Admin can also update/modify any customer’s mobile number from the customer section.
- Customers can easily log in and register their accounts by entering their mobile number.
- Customers can even log in to their accounts using their email or mobile number at checkout.
- If the customer wants to change their mobile number they can edit My Account section.
- Customer can’t register or update mobile number which is already registered with the store.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
23 September, 2019
Extensions, Customer Support
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Login Via Mobile Number extension, using this extension customer can able to login via mobile number without OTP
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor