Zestard’s Filter Per Category extension for Magento provides an option if you require attributes to become visible in layered navigation for specifically selected categories.
OverviewBack to top
Zestard’s Filter Per Category for Magento 2 is best used if you require attributes to become visible or available for specifically selected categories. Unnecessary filter attributes can be chopped off from showing on every category page and shows only the filters which you want customers to see. Merchants can make use of these filter options in search pages as well. Filter Per Category extension provides merchants the ability to create separate filters for each category and provides flexibility for customers to search/navigate using appropriate filters for a better shopping experience.
This extension is advantageous for store owners who sell into multiple categories from one store such as 'Clothes & Fitness Equipment' or 'Clothes & Cosmetics' or for stores which have different attributes of products required to be shown to customers.
- Easy to use and configure
- Based on settings made at the backend for certain products
- Store will reflect filters accordingly
- Admin can create separate attributes for different categories
- Unique attributes will be displayed for the selected categories only
- Helps to navigate/search different products of different categories easily
- While visiting the category page, all the attributes will not be displayed, only specific selected attributes will be displayed as filter options on the category page
- Best used for stores who sell multiple categories from one store such as Clothes, Jewellery, etc.
Take a look at the detailed user guide for Installation & Configuration help for our extension.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
minor fixed bug