Zestard’s Facebook Messenger for Magento 2 integrates Facebook Messenger with your store to provide live chat support for better communication with your customers.
OverviewBack to top
Zestard’s Facebook Messenger for Magento 2 integrates Facebook Messenger with your store to provide live chat support for better communication with your customers. The integration of Facebook Messenger into your store can make communication easy and help you solve your customer’s query quickly. Using Facebook Messenger Extension, you can easily keep in touch with various customers at a time. The chatbox helps you send and receive messages from customers instantly.
In the growing modern era, the chat is always a better solution to be in touch with your customers. As per the growing users on Facebook, our extension helps you to connect & solve the queries of your customers faster. A quick answer always helps you grow your business and helps you improve your relations with customers.
Example: If you want to solve your customer's queries instantly & want to connect with them at any time then chat application always proves the best solution as everyone will have the Facebook application installed on their phone. With the help of Facebook Messenger, you can instantly solve customer queries related to products, Bulk Orders, Payment & Refunds, etc. which helps you to convince them easily and provide the best service to them leading to growth in your business.
Account & Pricing
If you want to use this extension, you must have a Facebook Account. You can then easily download Facebook Messenger for FREE from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. No additional fees are charged for the Messenger service at this time.
- One step login with Facebook.
- Customers can directly chat with the support team via Facebook Messenger.
- Admin can set a greeting message that will appear to the customer on click of Messenger Icon from the backend.
- Ability to set the Messenger Icon color based on the store theme for the Facebook chat window.
- Admin can easily enable Messenger by just adding the Facebook Page Id of the account who will be chatting with the customers.
- Select whether to display the Facebook Messenger icon at Desktop, Mobile or Both views from the backend.
- Allows admin to set the position of the icon i.e. Bottom-Right, Bottom-Left, Top-Right or Top-Left based on your needs.
- Admin can select the single or multiple pages on which you want to display the Facebook Messenger icon.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
One step login with Facebook. Customers can directly chat with the support team via Facebook Messenger.