OverviewBack to top
Zestard’s Duplicate Categories for Magento 2, simplifies category management by copying the category structures from one parent category to another. This is a must-have extension for any store with a large number of categories. The extension makes the work easy with just a click.
The store Owner can copy the whole category's structure for a new website and save the time that it requires to duplicating the category. With Duplicate Categories, the extension Store Owner can also copy product relationships for the newly created category in just a few clicks.
Example: A Merchant is has a store and wants to have the same category with subcategories and products structures per a website or store. Our extension allows you to easily copy a category along with its subcategories and product related to another store without entering the entire information manually.
- Time-Saving - With just one click it will allow the user to save the manual work and will duplicate the category as per the need.
- Accuracy - It will just zero down any human Error which will be there when creating a replica of the category.
- Automation - The extension will duplicate the whole products as well as the details of the Category.
- Allows duplicating the child category - If there are any subcategories or child categories in the main category the extension provides the ability to copy subcategories too.
- Allows to select the parent category for the new category - User can select whether to create a new parent category or to add as a subcategory for the newly created category.
- Allows the product relations control - New category can be created with the products in it or just the category without any products.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
27 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Made the extension compatible with Magento 2.4 version
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Duplicate Category Extension will duplicate the existing category structure with products only for default store.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor