OverviewBack to top
It is always nice to stay connected with your customers. Every website needs a form to establish a connection with their prospects and customers. Generally, those who are interested in the site’s offerings fill up request-a-quote and contact us forms. But such forms are limited in functionality, as they do not establish direct contact with the intended recipient.
For Example: If a customer needs to send a query to a certain department in an organization, sending a query to the customer service department does not guarantee a response. Businesses need a seamless connection between customers and their organization so that queries are answered without delay. Advanced Contact Form helps you add department field at the contact form with their respective email address, so if the customer has an inquiry related to the product he needs to select the sales department and the inquiry will be sent to sales that department email. This way the store owner can never miss out on an inquiry from the customers.
Zestard’s Advanced Contact Form extension is relevant for sites that house a separate retail department, customer support team, logistics team, webmaster support, multiple branch-wise support, and head office support. The extension gives you the ability to set single or multiple email addresses from the backend. Also, it allows you to enter the single or multiple departments running internally. When the form is displayed at the front side the customer can see the department dropdown and on-submit the query goes to the respective department’s email address.
Establish an ideal customer relationship connect by using this extension. The customers can use this form to send their queries to the particular department and the store owner by using their e-mail addresses department wise can divide the queries to send the appropriate responses to their customers.
- Quick and easy enable/ disable the feature of extension from the backend.
- Garner relevant user information in each field.
- Help customers to select the departments to which they want to send their queries.
- Add multiple contact- inquiry email recipients based on departments.
- Users can fill in the contact us form with the required details and select a particular Department from the dropdown list to send the inquiry.
- Receive the details of the inquiry in the email address set from backend
- The Email copy of the inquiry will be received by all the added Email IDs.
- It helps store owners to solve the problem of the absence of communication between their internal teams and the customers.
Note: To access the advanced contact form in the frontend use route "advancedcontactform" e.g if the website has address domain.com than the advanced contact form can be accessed at the URL domain.com/advancedcontactform.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
11 November, 2019
Extensions, Customer Support
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Ability to set single or multiple email addresses and departments.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor