OverviewBack to top
It is always nice to have your store decorated according to the festivals which give surprise to the visitors/customers coming to your store. Zestard's Halloween Christmas Decoration extension for Magento 2 allows you to unlock Halloween and Christmas themes with all the cool features to make your store look decorative and attractive in festival time which your customers will love to scroll the store during the festive season.
Invest one-time and use the extension twice during a year depending on the festival. Halloween Christmas Decoration extension is fully customizable and the Store Owner can easily enable/disable the graphics from the backend when the festival/day is ended. Give your customers a festive season shopping experience by installing this extension.
The Store Owner has the ability to set graphics for header and footer, an image, or a moving GIF at the footer and also have decoration flakes falling effects or upload your own depending on your theme. Surprise your customers with one and only Halloween Christmas Decoration extension.
Celebrate festivals with your customers and give a wonderful experience with animation & decorations in your store. The best part of using this extension is it does not use any heavy-weight code that will slow down your site as it will load only selected animations/images simultaneously with the loading of the website without affecting any existing code or loading speed of your store.
The Store Owner can choose from 2 festival theme options: Halloween Theme, and Christmas Theme.
- Halloween Theme - Enrich your Magento store with Halloween effects with just a few clicks. Admin can select pumpkins or bats falling effects, can select animated Halloween to show at the footer and also select the image to add at the header & footer from the default options or upload according to their theme. Make your theme Halloween ready with different skeleton animations.
- Christmas Theme - Beautify your online Magento store with a Christmas look with just a few clicks. Admin can set select from the default theme of Christmas in header and footer. You can also add snowfall falling effects. Ability to set moving gif of Santa Clause or upload a new gif.
Use different decoration options from the app dashboard to inject a little Festive spirit in your store. With fully responsive design your customers can have a smooth and wonderful mobile experience too with these animations. The effects can be enabled or disabled easily at any time from the preferences page or when the festival is over. Use again next year by uploading/selecting newer images and again decorate your store with the flexible backend settings.
- Easy to enable/disable extension from the admin panel.
- Explore 2 festival theme options i.e., Halloween and Christmas Theme.
- Ability to set the start date and end date for the theme to display on the frontend.
- Admin can select single or multiple pages on which they want to display the festive theme.
- Select whether to display the theme at Desktop, Mobile or Both views from the backend.
- Ability to choose whether to display particular decoration at the frontend or not.
- Admin can select the image from default options or can upload new images based on their requirements.
- Admin can add the number of objects for falling effects.
- Choose the header and footer images from default collection or upload a new image based on your store theme.
- Ability to set the position of the Santa or Pumpkin image to either Bottom-Right, Bottom-Left, Top-Right or Top-Left based on your store.
- Fully responsive design so that your customers can have a wonderful mobile experience too with these animations.
- Lightweight as images will load simultaneously without affecting any existing code or loading speed of your store.
- Invest one time and use twice during the full year based on the festival season going.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
03 May, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor bug Fixes
Added Magento 2.4 Compatibility
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Ability to choose theme decoration from 2 options i.e., Halloween Theme and Christmas Theme.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor