OverviewBack to top
Zestard’s Multi Page Exit Intent Popup helps a web page to appear as a well-designed and easily attract customers and convert a normal page to a better one. It’s beyond a shadow of a doubt that popups grab attention and allow you to explain the benefits of either a Newsletter subscription, social media following, promotion content, drive your sales or whatever function you are asking the visitor to perform.
Our Extension helps you create rich popups for your web-store with the ability to either select from our pre-designed default templates or create your templates to place at your selected CMS page. Merchants can also analyze how effective their popups are from Report section for each individual popup created in the backend. For Example: A merchant wants to display a Popup to a specific CMS page to cross-sell the products and increase their sales, they just need to create the template containing the information then select the CMS page from backend and the popup will be visible to the customers/visitors according to the settings made for that particular page.mThis is a must-have extension for Merchants to get more newsletter subscribers, increase sales, create more promotions and other interesting things which can attract more customers. With the special feature of choosing the CMS page, it helps you to show the particular popup to a particular page and to a selected group of customers only which gives you wide range of flexibility to set the popup of your wish.
- Create/Edit one or multiple popups depending on your requirements.
- Merchant can also choose from default popup templates.
- Ability to choose when the popup will trigger after customers/visitors spend X seconds on the page.
- Ability to choose to display the popup on the selected CMS Page.
- Allows you to edit the content via a WYSIWYG editor and apply a style using CSS to design the popup based on your requirement.
- Merchant can also add Images to the popup.
- Allows you to check the “Clicks” & “Views” for a particular popup from Report section available at the backend.
- Merchant can also apply animation like Zoom In and Zoom Out, Move from Left, etc to the popup depending on the look & feel they want to have with the popup.
- Merchant can enable Cookie if they want the client information and also can define seconds after which the popup should appear again for the same customer.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
03 September, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release with the ability to display popup on single/multiple pages.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor