Zestard's "Customer Attributes" lets you create additional attributes for customers which can be visible on the front end according to admin setiings.
OverviewBack to top
As a store admin, often it is required to collect more information from customers while they register or are creating a new account on your store. Customer Attributes extension for Magento helps store owners engage with customers by collecting more information for their comprehensive customer database. With this extension, users can create unlimited customer attributes, then decide where to display them on the front-end: at "create account" page, "edit account page" or "check out" registration page. Customers are politely asked to insert their information, and the next time they log in, they can not only speed up their checkout process, but also freely edit their information. The most important thing is that Magento store owners can have the comprehensive customer database making the customer management become easier than ever before.
For example, Create account / Registration page can contain some new fields like; Company Name, Designation or Title or CRM useful fields like ‘Referenced by’ any portal/social media/Newsletters/Campaign/Deals/Portal etc.
- Admin can add, update and delete customer attribute.
- Customer attributes can be seen while users register their account at the front end.
- Enable/disable customer attributes.
- Restrict view of an attribute to the front end.
- Admin can create hidden attributes for the front end (e.g. customer id).
- Useful for both Wholesale and Retail industries to create custom fields/attributes for the customers.
- Admin can set default values for the attributes.
- Admin can successfully add an unlimited number of fields to the registration page.
- Admin can also add the attributes based on the type. (text, text area, date, yes/no, drop down, multiple select etc)
- This attribute also offers multiple field types support.
- There are backend configurations to show attribute in front end forms like Customer Account Create Page, Customer Account Edit Page, Admin Manage Customers, Checkout Billing.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Minor Bug Fixed.
- Compatible with CE: 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Admin can also add the attribute based on the type text, text area, date, yes/no, dropdown, multiple select, etc.
This attribute also offers multiple field types support.
There is a backend configuration to show attribute in frontend forms like Customer Account Create Page ,Customer Account Edit Page,Admin Manage Customers,Checkout Billing.
Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility.