Zestard’s CMS Clone extension for Magento 2 helps in cloning the CMS Block or CMS Page for different stores.
OverviewBack to top
Zestard’s CMS Clone extension for Magento 2 is used when you need to clone the CMS page or the CMS Block. CMS Clone is the best tool to simplify repetitive work Admins experience when managing different pages or blocks for different stores. CMS clone also allows the store owner to "Mass Clone" multiple pages or blocks and clone them at a time for all stores. This saves the store owner's time and avoids manual work and manage multiple store information easily.
Merchants who have multiple stores and want to display the content on the CMS Page/Block store only need to select a clone option at the Page/Block from the back-end. You can 'Select' the store you want to clone and then change the content as per the store. The Page/Block will be cloned for store owners to easily manage in case of multiple stores or multiple store views for different languages or even store views per region.
- CMS Clone is easy to use and understand
- Store Admin can duplicate blocks for different stores
- Store Admin can duplicate multiple blocks using the “Mass Cloning” feature
- Store Admin also has the ability to change the identifier of the block while cloning
- Store Admin can duplicate the pages for different stores.
- Store Admin can duplicate multiple pages at a time using the “Mass Cloning” feature.
- CMS Clone provides the ability to change the URL of the page while cloning.
- CMS Clone is best used for the Merchants managing multiple stores for a single website.
- CMS Clone extension saves the Merchants repetitive task by just creating duplicates of the page/block for different stores.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build