Zestard's "All in one FAQ " extension allows the admin to create multiple FAQs with different categories with search and accordian options.
OverviewBack to top
Zestard's "All in one FAQ" extension allows you to create a separate list of questions and answers related to specific topics. It enables admin to solve customer queries quickly by providing relevant FAQs.
Customers may have many questions and inquiries in their mind and can search for answers on your FAQ page. If they can find direct solutions to their queries on your FAQ page it can save your crucial time and moreover they can get appropriate responses without even connecting to you.
This is the main benefit of having a basic FAQ page, it saves yours as-well as your's customer's precious time.
- Admin can create FAQs for both single and multiple categories, which can be shown on multiple pages.
- Admin can have the option to enable/disable search box.
- Admin can have the option to enable/disable multiple category FAQs one a page.
- Each category contains its own shortcode so admin can create FAQ page of the single category.
- Admin can copy and paste each category shortcode in CMS page.
- Admin can give Title of Multiple category left menu.
- Multiple category lists allow admin to add categories with comma separate and re-order it as well as set default category by set it first.
- With the single default, shortcode of multiple category admins can create Multiple Category FAQ pages just by pasting it.
- Admin can restrict expand/collapse functionality.
- Admin can have custom class and style for design FAQs list.
- The support of FAQ text WYSIWYG editor.
- Support of simple CSS and layout to set custom view style with all browser support.
- A user can search the relevant FAQ by entering the specific keyword.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
he support of FAQ text WYSIWYG editor.
Support of simple CSS and layout to set custom view style with all browser support.
User can search the relevant FAQ by entering the specific keyword.