No more surprise shipping fees and customs delays for your customers. Zenda Checkout displays a fully landed cost in the checkout. Your customers can prepay all taxes and duties for a more transparent experience and a hassle-free delivery.
Other Extensions by Zenda, powered by British Airways
OverviewBack to top
Zenda is a cross-border shipping solution powered by British Airways. We deliver your parcels from the US to Europe in 4 to 8 days at postal rates or lower. With Zenda, your customer can see and prepay all import taxes and duties for their order, so there are no surprise extra fees or hassle at delivery.
Zenda is for any business that is either currently shipping or wants to start shipping from USA to Europe, and would like to offer the best eCommerce experience to their customer. Contact us to find out how we can improve your cross-border conversions and the shipping experience for your international customers.
This extension displays Zenda as a Shipping Method on your website. Your customer will see a Zenda shipping cost, including the required import taxes and duties for their order. This ensures a more transparent buying experience for your customer, as they'll know they've paid for all import fees upfront.
Account and Pricing
You need an account with Zenda to use this extension. You can create your account by going to the Zenda website and filling out our contact form. There are no extra fees to create an account – we only charge a shipping fee for each parcel delivery, and minor item mapping fees. There are no time commitments or monthly service fees. And with Zenda, there are no fuel surcharges, residential delivery fees, or proof-of-delivery fees.
- Zenda will appear as an additional Shipping Method for applicable countries.
- The Shipping Method will include a Zenda shipping rate and a breakdown of import taxes and duties, based on your items' customs classification.
- Display more information on why taxes and duties are required with a tooltip.
- Display either a real-time Zenda shipping cost, or enable a flat shipping rate instead. Zenda Checkout will still display the breakdown of taxes and duties.
- Customise the way you want Zenda to appear by editing the text for the Shipping Method name, the tooltip label, and the tooltip content.
- Control which countries you'd like Zenda to be displayed for out of the countries that we service
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3 1.9.4
- Stability: Stable Build
This is the first release of Zenda Shipping extension for Magento 1.9