OverviewBack to top
Zenda is a cross-border shipping solution powered by British Airways. We deliver your parcels from the US to Europe in 4 to 8 days at postal rates or lower. With Zenda, your customer can see and prepay all import taxes and duties for their order, so there are no surprise extra fees or hassle at delivery.
Zenda is for any business that is either currently shipping or wants to start shipping from USA to Europe, and would like to offer the best eCommerce experience to their customer. Contact us to find out how we can improve your cross-border conversions and the shipping experience for your international customers.
This extension displays Zenda as a Shipping Method on your website. Your customer will see a Zenda shipping cost, including the required import taxes and duties for their order. This ensures a more transparent buying experience for your customer, as they'll know they've paid for all import fees upfront.
Account and Pricing
You need an account with Zenda to use this extension. You can create your account by going to the Zenda website and filling out our contact form. There are no extra fees to create an account – we only charge a shipping fee for each parcel delivery, and minor item mapping fees. There are no time commitments or monthly service fees. And with Zenda, there are no fuel surcharges, residential delivery fees, or proof-of-delivery fees.
- Zenda will appear as an additional Shipping Method for applicable countries.
- The Shipping Method will include a Zenda shipping rate and a breakdown of import taxes and duties, based on your items' customs classification.
- Display more information on why taxes and duties are required with a tooltip.
- Display either a real-time Zenda shipping cost, or enable a flat shipping rate instead. Zenda Checkout will still display the breakdown of taxes and duties.
- Customise the way you want Zenda to appear by editing the text for the Shipping Method name, the tooltip label, and the tooltip content.
- Control which countries you'd like Zenda to be displayed for out of the countries that we service
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
19 June, 2019
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Cross Border Fulfillment
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
This is our first release of this extension. We hope you like it!
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor