OverviewBack to top
Language Translator extension uses Google Translate and allows users to translate the store content into more than 75 languages. With the help of multiple languages, the store owner can target more customers around the world. This extension will use Google Translator to translate the language used in the website content. This way website administrators do not have to manage multiple store views for Magento 2.
And, multilingual stores have a competitive advantage over their rivals in expanding their business to new countries. It is a common fact that most people around the globe prefer reading in their mother language when surfing websites. Having a multilingual website helps business to expand beyond geographies. Translating your e-store or website can also help in the localization of your brand and build credibility. All this is now possible with Language Translator.
With Language Translator Extension, Admin can easily choose languages to display on the website and can also add custom style for the drop-down menu of the translator. Click here to see supported languages for Google Translator
- Option to enable or disable extension from backend.
- Option to choose language from the backend
- Multi-Language Store Translation
- Translate content using Google API
- Ability to add custom style
- Option to choose position of Translator
Costs & Benefits
- Google Translator is FREE and there are no additional fees.
- Google Translator is very fast and is able to produce a bulk translation in just a few seconds.
- It allows admins to easily add or remove language from the website.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
01 June, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Translations & Localization
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor