With the SAP connector you will be able to fully integrate Magento with SAP. Supported SAP versions:R3, ECC 6.x, ECC 6.x on HANA DB, S/4HANA
OverviewBack to top
Do you want your webshop to reflect your products that are in your SAP ERP system? Do you want your webshop to access the prices and stock levels of your products in real time? Or do you want your webshop as a new integrated sales channel with your SAP ERP?
If your answer is yes to all or one of the questions above, then you have come to the right place. The Youwe SAP Connector will enable your Magento Commerce webshop to integrate with your SAP ERP system.
By installing a small module in your Magento webshop and also installing a transport in SAP your Magento website and SAP system will be able to communicate and operate as a whole in real time. The SAP Connector was designed to take advantage of the strengths of both Magento and the SAP ERP system. Magento being responsible for the webshop user interface experience, marketing campaigns and CRO; While SAP takes care of the product information, prices, stock levels, customer data, orders, quotes and more. Thanks to the SAP Connector Magento manages this information now also.
Account & Pricing
To use this extension with SAP please contact our team by filling out the contact form here. We will help you with setting up your extension. No account is needed for installation. For more information please visit the company contact form: https://content.youweagency.com/sap-connector-for-magento
You need to have a working SAP R3/ECC/S4HANA solution in place before you can use this extension. This solution does not include SAP licenses. If you do not have SAP, contact an SAP sales representative for a customized quote, or call +31 (0)10 466 86 38.
What Does It Do?
With the SAP Connector you will have:
- A powerful real-time connection between your SAP system and Magento webshop
- Always up-to-date and 100% accurate data
- Installation between 3 till 10 days
- Enterprise level performance and data control
- Business processes in your ERP will be communicated to your webshop, such as discounts and prices are automatically updated in your webshop interface
The SAP connector works in highly complex and customized situations without problems.
Here are some cases of customers that have integrated their SAP with Magento.
PostNL - A connection between four warehouses and different transactional platforms
- PostNL is a leading international player in the field of B2C and B2B deliveries and fulfillment. They are operating a multichannel business model. The online shop features free and paid products and is connected to multiple warehouses which are backed by a headless, fully responsive platform fit to tackle high traffic and more than 2,5k orders every day. The fulfillment is done via the SAP FF system. The transactional platform is not only available on the new integrated PostNL website, but it’s also available to integrate on external platforms to make part of the Magento experience available on e.g. media channels or marketplaces.
Unipart - Making all inventory data accessible for a large network of partners
- Based on the versatile possibilities of the Magento platform, Unipart has created an online platform with a range of bespoke functionalities: Car owners can book appointments simply by entering their license plate number and postal code and can then select a garage nearby their desired location. They serve both the B2B & B2C market and combine three different kinds of webshops, each of them with their own purposes. Integrating the ERP system with the e-commerce platforms enabled Unipart to make their inventory, customer data, pricing, and PIM data accessible in real time for their entire network of partnering garages. Thereby, there are fewer phone calls, less waste of time and a lower error margin. This solution has improved the shopping and search experience for both business and private customers.
- Customer management
- Delivery dates
- Price and Stock information
- Order handling
- Payment Service Provider handing
- Quote handling
- Order simulation
- Invoice handling
- One-time customer support for B2C scenarios
- Auto import: Products
- Auto import: Attributes
- Auto import: Categories
Supported SAP systems
- ECC 6.x
- ECC on HANA database
- S/4 HANA
Request a demonstration here.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Adjusted version with new domain