With this Auto Cancel Order Module, abandoned payments will cancel the order automatically and products will be available in again in your store.
OverviewBack to top
Orders which are not completed have different casuses. Some of these orders are cancelled because of lack of time, the customer wants to choose a different payment option and forgets to complete the payment, the customer was distracted.To offer Admins and their customers user friendliness, we have developed the Auto Cancel Unpaid Orders Module. When the customer does not complete the chosen payment option, a reminder mail will be sent automatically from the Magento system. The email includes a payment link. Furthermore it can include payment details, shipping address, shipping information and an overview of the products the customer wanted to order.
The customer now has the opportunity to complete the payment of the order. If not, the order will be cancelled within a limited set of time to be set in the backend. In this way you solve two problems. The customer is motivated to finish the payment, which usually works. And if the customer does not finish the order within the set period of time your stock is updated automatically.
The module automatically cancels orders after a set period of time; hours, days or weeks. As a result, the products of the cancelled order will return to the inventory and will be available for sales again. There is an option to notify the customer about the order cancellation. For registered customers, the products will be moved to the customer’s shopping cart (optional).
Is this module useful for my store?What are the main functionalities?
- Full choice of types of order to be cancelled
- Full choice of types of payment method to be cancelled
- Adjust email template to store view
- Automatic stock update
- Configurable interval setting
- Choose startdate cancellation
- Registered customer's products will be moved to shopping cart (optional)
- Debug information will be printed to log files
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1.3.0 - 2017-04-05
- Added configuration option to define the name and email address of transactional email sender
- Email-related configuration fields have been moved to a new group
1.2.2 - 2017-03-08
- Fixed transactional emails not using their corresponding locale file
1.2.1 - 2017-03-02
- Configuration setting "Enabled" was misused
- Added some variables for transactional emails: store_name, store_logo, and store_url
1.2.0 - 2017-02-27
- New option: copy email (BCC) for transactional email sent
- Removed the option to move the products in the order to customer's shopping cart because it was buggy
- Fixed bug: some global options were used instead of the store specific ones
1.1.1 - 2017-02-03
- New variable url_reorder for transactional emails. It will be the URL to reorder the just canceled order.
1.1.0 - 2017-01-26
- New option: minimum order date. Orders older than this date won't be canceled
1.0.1 - 2017-01-25
- Fix move products to cart when they have custom options
- Debug mode added to config (disabled by default)
- Do not show canceling message in frontend
1.0.0 - 2017-01-23
- First public version