Automatically import your orders from Amazon into Magento®
OverviewBack to top
Now it’s time to start selling on Amazon. Avoid manual copy pasting from the Amazon order details screens. By automatically importing your orders from Amazon into Magento® you can push your order through to your shipping agency and order picking team. With the Amazon Orders Sync Module you are one step ahead of your competition because you save time and money on your administration which you can invest somewhere else. A separate Amazon account is required for which you can sign up here. Here you can also find additional information on prices for subscriptions.
This module is created for businesses that have their order handling processed by Magento® and also sell through Amazon. By implementing the extension, Amazon orders are automatically imported to your Magento® store. The Amazon Order Sync Module has several functionalities:
- Multiple store view support
It can be used when your store includes various store views.
- SKU mapping
A product might have a SKU in Amazon and a different SKU in Magento. Any order containing any product with this SKU mismatch will not be automatically imported. To solve this situation, you can define a SKU mapping in the module’s configuration settings, so all orders will be synced.
- Email error notification
In case an order was not synced, an email will be send to the corresponding department, set in the configuration.
- Multiple shipping methods
In disabled setting, the system will use the Amazon shipping costs. When enabled it will take the store view shipping methods.
You need to have an Amazon Seller Account connected to the Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS). Here you can obtain your MWS keys. With the MWS keys you will finish the configuration for the Module and that's it! All your orders together. More overview, less work!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1.3.1 - 2017-03-09
- Each storeview can have own Amazon SellerAccount to sync orders from
1.3.0 - 2016-10-24
- Email-Notifications added, can be enabled in Backendsettings, sends Emails to choosen Emailadress in case of Import Errors
1.2.0 - 2016-09-13
- If the region name is not provided in the Amazon XML or it doesn't match with the name in Magento, the post code is used to search for the region name.
1.1.0 - 2016-09-12
- Added config setting to manually map Amazon and Magento SKUs.
1.0.4 - 2016-08-04
- Added Notifications when Product can't be added
- Exeption Messages logged now in the amazon.log
- Change Script to fetch orders, first check then call
1.0.3 - 2016-08-04
- Adjusted product price calculations, according to the tax setting of the store
- Using Magento notification system to notify user when an amazon order was not saved properly (not all errors included)
1.0.2 - 2016-07-27
- Sync buyer name and email. Previously, only shipping data were stored.
1.0.1 - 2016-07-14
- Better handling of cancelled orders
- Better control of throttled requests
- Link to Amazon order details in order's comments history
1.0.0 - 2016-07-12
- First public version