Get your Magento International Search Engine strategy right with this plugin.
OverviewBack to top
The Alternate Languages Tags Module is a small and advanced SEO module for Magento stores that sell products in various countries and in multiple languages. It loads the right SEO HREFLANG tags inside your Magento® to get your international stores ranked higher.
To broaden your market reach, your store probably offers content in different languages so customers from all over the world can buy easily because the webstore is in their own language. With this extension, hreflang attributes are added to your store. The attribute indicates the page language and makes a match between content pages of different languages known to search engines such as Google. If different storefronts selling the same product are linked with the Hreflang attribute, search engines will know which page to direct the customer to. In this way the customer is directly connected with the store of his or her language, your bounce-rate will decrease and your conversions will increase.
Hreflang output codes
- The addon creates hreflang output codes in the templates.
- By installing the module, it generates Magento® hreflang relative alternate codes.
Multi store view support
- It supports multiple store view stores.
- It is completely designed according to the latest Google standards.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
YoungDogs - Alternate Languages Tags (hreflang)
1.2.0 - 2017-03-22
- Implemented Manadev Filters module support
1.1.0 - 2016-12-14
- Fixed bug when using default language code
- Fixed bug (in some config settings) when "all stores views" was selected
1.0.0 - 2016-07-12
- First public version