This module allows the shop owner to create a Google Map with markers based on addresses of customers of a specific customer group.
OverviewBack to top
This module allows the shop owner to create a GoogleMap with markers based on addresses of customers of a specific customer group. Futhermore it provides automatic clustering for the markers and an easy setup from the Magento® 2 backend of your store. After installation the markers can be clicked and the company name, address and phone number(s) will be visible. The map can be zoomed and shown as map or satelite. With the streetview functionality your visitor can see the address of the store. Very useful for websites that have multiple distributors or various physical stores, in one country or in several countries.
Account & Pricing
- Configurate the map from the Magento® 2 backend
- Easy map insertion in static CMS Pages / Blocks or Template Files by short code snippets
- Define 1 customer group (per storeview) of which the addresses are shown as clustered markers on the map
- Automatic Customer Address to Google Coordinates conversion, via the Google Maps Geolocation API
- Choose between 4 types of maps
- Opt for clustering or not
- Pick the optimal zoom for your map
- Animate your markers
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
First public release