Wishlist Monitoring provides utility services: Sends email notification, General report, supports full configuration
OverviewBack to top
Wishlist Monitoring provides utility functions for store owner and customer. A lot of people add products to wishlist, however, after that, even they can't remember websites they visited, and they also forget what products they want. This reason makes everything go down. To avoid that, an email notification is needed to remind customer and easy to remember later . The customer don’t need to use their brain to keep what they do, they can view products in their wishlist by email.
Magento 2 lacks of some reports to show customer wishlist information to store owner. Base on collected data, the store owner can make business decision more exactly, this extension shows data about customer wishlist by charts and table. This extension is full configuration. All functions are able to change on configuration page.
- Send email: When customer add product to wishlist, an email contains product information will be sent to customer's email address. Content of email base on available template.
- Change email template: User can create or modify email template, then user can select template in configuration section.
- Change size of product image wich shows on the notification email.
- Show top products on the chart
- Show top customers on the chart
- Change height & width on the chart
- Change number of items which show on chart.
- Support 5 types of chart: column, line, bar, area, pie.
There are frontend & backend demo version, you can see notification log and reports in backend.
Backend: Wishlist Monitoring Demo
Feel free to get support via email: email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Patch to resolve magento 2 compilation issue