Increase the chances for your emails to be actually delivered to customers. Specify ANY SMTP settings properly, send reliable emails from popular hosting services and reduce the possibility to get into spam.
Now Say NO to SPAM Label
Other Extensions by yogesh khasturi
OverviewBack to top
Magento 2 store owners often struggle when it comes to sending transactional emails. Magento uses PHP 'sendmail', which sends all emails via the current server (where your Magento shop is installed). Therefore, your emails have big chances to be added to spam folders.
The extension ANY SMTP lets you use any third-party SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server for your store and configure all the necessary settings to avoid this problem. You can use any reliable SMTP server to give your emails higher chances to be delivered directly to your customers.
How it works
- You send an email with your mail client from your address to a particular recipient.
- The message is sent to an SMTP server.
- If the domain where your recipient has an account is directly connected to the server, the email is immediately delivered. If it doesn't have a direct connection, the SMTP sends it to another incoming server closer to the recipient until the message is delivered to the addressee.
Support Any SMTP service providers
Not only your custom SMTP server but also ANY STMP extension supports all of the most popular email service providers, such as:
- Zoho Mail
- AOL Mail
- Elastic Email
- Amazon SES
- O2 Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo Mail Plus
- Yahoo AU/NZ
- NTL @ntlworld.com
- BT Connect
- BT Openworld
- O2 Online Deutschland
- OVH provider
- AWS SES
- ANY CUSTOM SMTP
Specify settings for multiple websites and store views
If you manage multiple Magento stores from one backend, it’ll be quite useful for you to specify SMTP parameters as a server address, a provider and others for each store separately.
ANY SMTP Full Feature List
- Supports Any SMTP email service providers
- Customizable SMTP server
- Secure Magento 2 SMTP authentication and coherence
- Decrease 99% chance of going emails to the Spam box
- Ability to fill Host, Port, Authentication, and Protocol after choosing SMTP Provider
- Supplying three kinds of Protocol: None, SSL and TLS
- Support none authentication method
- Support multiple stores.
- Support multiple languages.
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- Lifetime Support.
- Lifetime Update.
- Fully compatible with Any Magento 2 extensions
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Stable Build for Magento 2.2.6x