This extension will enable merchants to accept post delivery payments via Yehhpay to increase their conversion rates.
OverviewBack to top
Yehhpay is a Collecting Payment Service provider that provides easy, safe payment methods. We have years of experience handling direct transactions (Dutch iDEAL), and now we offer this new payment method: Yehhpay. Our business is to make it easy for you as a shop owner to start processing direct and post delivery payment methods.
This extension adds one payment method to the checkout of your Magento installation. This payment method gives your customers the option to pay in the 14 days following the delivery. After choosing this Yehhpay payment method during the checkout, the customer is redirected to our site for further registration, handling and credit checks. As a merchant, you'll be able to see the status of the Yehhpay transaction when viewing the order in the backend.
This extension is available free of charge, but requires a separate account. Register for free (in Dutch) at: https://account.postcode.nl/aanmelden/yehhpay
Benefits for merchants
- Yehhpay offers an easy alternative for post delivery payments in your shop.
- Your webshop does not need to process sensitive data.
- No fixed subscrtiption costs, you only need to pay the fee per successful transaction.
- Transaction fees start at just € 0.50.
- Options available to cover the transaction amount in our warranty, see our transaction costs (Dutch) for more details.
Benefits for customers
- Customers don't have to directly worry about the payment.
- Customers only have to pay within 14 days after the products have been delivered.
- We monitor our webshops and customers know they receive the products first, so users are protected against bad webshops.
- Single click transaction start for returning customers.
During checkout, customers only enter their payment details directly on our servers. When the transaction is started successfully, the customer is redirected back to your webshop. The addon and your webshop server will never see nor process sensitive data. Our processes and servers meet the requirements of the DNB (De Nederlandse Bank).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1.0.3 is the first public release