Importing order status updates and tracking numbers from CSV or XML files into Magento has never been easier.
OverviewBack to top
Importing order status updates and tracking numbers from CSV or XML files into Magento 1 (Magento 2 version available on Marketplace as well - use the search) has never been easier. Using the Tracking Number Import Module by XTENTO you will be able to import invoices, shipments and tracking data into Magento - fully automated! Automate your order management today and import shipments in bulk.
This extension provides the ability to invoice imported orders, capture the payment (charge the credit card), notify the customer about it, ship the order, add the tracking number, notify the customer that their order has been shipped and also to change the order status after the order has been imported. This will all happen automatically - you don't have to do anything manually anymore. The extension will process the imported file and run exactly what you've configured on imported orders.
- Seamlessly integrated into Magento and into the Magento backend
- Supports an unlimited amount of import profiles. Import as many different import formats with different settings as required.
- CSV as well as XML import formats can be imported. The import format is completely flexible.
- Import from an unlimited amount of different local/remote destinations. Supports local directories, FTP, FTPS, SFTPv3, HTTP Servers, Webservices/APIs
- Ability to upload files to import directly from the backend
- Files can be deleted or archived after being processed
- The built-in cronjob that runs the automatic import can be configured from the Magento backend
- Intelligent Import: Already imported orders won't be invoiced or shipped again
- Compatible with almost all Magento versions (see compatibility chart below)
- Supports partial shipments - only shipped SKUs/Quantities get invoiced/shipped
- When importing a partial shipment, the order status can be set to a custom order status
- Once all items of an order have been shipped, the order status changes to "Complete"
- If no shipped SKUs/Quantities are imported, the whole order will be invoiced/shipped
- Supports multiple tracking numbers per shipment and import
- Supports download of import files from remote SFTP servers (Secure FTP, uses SSH)
- Code not encrypted and freely customizable, instant download after your purchase
This extension is able to:
- Invoice imported orders
- Capture payment (charge credit card) upon invoicing
- Set invoice status to paid
- Notify customer about invoice
- Create shipments for imported orders
- Ship orders partially (multiple invoices/shipments will be created)
- Add tracking numbers to shipments
- Add multiple tracking numbers to shipments
- Notify customer about shipment, including a link to track their shipment
- Change order status after partially shipping orders
- Change order status after completely shipping orders
- Create credit memo/refund for imported order, notify customer
This extension has been implemented in dozens of Magento installations already and has proven it is able to import shipment data automatically for months and years.
Order Export & Tracking Number Import
This extension is compatible with our order export module - it's a perfect match if you're looking for a solution to export your order data out of Magento and, at a later time, want to import tracking or shipment data back into Magento.
We've set up a demonstration section showing the configuration section of the extension in the backend. Please click this link to view the demo backend. Sample import formats we've used in the past can be downloaded here.
Please visit our store for more information about this extension. Be sure to check out the excellent reviews as well!
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 2.2.9 ======
* Fixed backend redirect loop if the module is disabled and cookies/session expires or admin logs out
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.0.0 =====
* Initial Release
===== 1.1.6 =====
* Added sample HTTP Pre-run processor in Model/Connection/Prerun.php
* Fixed various issues regarding to shipping carrier code/name determination
* Fixed various bugs in the SFTP connection handler
===== 1.1.7 =====
* Fixed a bug in the backend mapping model that prevented different default values from showing up
===== 1.1.8 =====
* Fixed a bug that could prevent shipment emails from being sent for partial shipments
===== 1.1.9 =====
* Fixed FTP archiving bug
* Improved debug mode
===== 1.1.11 =====
* Fixed bug in SFTP connection model
* Fixed bug that prevents custom order status from being imported
===== 1.1.12 =====
* Fixed bug in the SFTP connection model that would make all SFTP connections fail
===== 1.1.13 =====
* Fixed bug that prevents the full payment from being captured even though it was partially invoiced
===== 1.1.15 =====
* Fixed bug in the tracking method "carrier code" retrieval method
===== 1.1.16 =====
* Important bug fix release
===== 1.1.18 =====
* Added option to decide whether shipments should be created even if no tracking numbers have been imported
===== 1.1.19 =====
* Added support for disabled trackers set using the XTENTO Custom Carrier Trackers extension.
* Fixed a bug in the debug log function
===== 1.1.20 =====
* Added afterRun function that gets called by connections after downloading/loading files
===== 1.1.21 =====
* Enhanced exception email notifications
===== 1.1.22 =====
* Compatibility with Advanced Order Status
* Fixed order status/state modification
===== 1.2.0 =====
* Enhanced field finding mechanism in XML processor
===== 1.2.1 =====
* Adjusted adminhtml controller to cope with full page caches better
===== 1.3.0 =====
+ Added ability to import fixed length file formats:
- Field Name must be set to format "from-to", for example from position 0 to 30: 0-30
- Field Delimiter must be set to: FLF
- Field Enclosure Character remains empty
===== 1.3.1 =====
* UTF8 files with BOM are handled properly now
===== 1.3.2 =====
+ Added ability to import multiple tracking numbers from one value, if tracking numbers are separated by semi-colon (;), comma (,), slash (/) or the pipe (|) character.
===== 1.3.3 =====
* Improved XML processor for files which have item data nested in nodes and split data across multiple parent nodes
===== 1.3.4 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the field mapping section template not loading
===== 1.3.5 =====
+ Added ability to loop through tracking numbers in XML files
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 18.104.22.168 / EE 22.214.171.124
===== 1.3.6 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 126.96.36.199 / EE 188.8.131.52
===== 1.3.7 =====
+ Added ability to enter multiple email addresses for the "Debug Email" option in the System > XTENTO section. Separate multiple recipients using commas.
===== 1.3.8 =====
* Fixed error message "Fatal Error: This module is disabled" even though the module is enabled
===== 1.3.9 =====
+ Switched XML processor to DOM instead of SimpleXMLElement
* Fixed DOM processing when "Nested tracking node" is enabled
===== 1.4.0 =====
* Fixed a bug when importing "Nested tracking node" / "Nested item node" XML formats.
===== 2.0.0 =====
* Initial stable release of the completely new and revamped Tracking Number Import Module!
===== 2.0.1 =====
* Various bugfixes related to shipment/invoice creation, especially partial shipments/invoices/tracking numbers and default values. (Only relevant if you used version 2.0.0 before)
===== 2.0.2 =====
* Various bugfixes ("0 of x" updated, XML processor, CSV Fixed-Length processor, order status changes, CSS/styling)
===== 2.0.3 =====
* Fixed reference to order export module that broke the tracking import module if the order export module is not installed
* Fixed a bug that would lead to the order status not being updated
===== 2.0.4 =====
* Fixed partial invoice/shipment support for uppercase/mixed-case SKUs
* Removed preg_quote from regex handler in "Additional Configuration" tab of fields/actions that would lead to regexs fail
===== 2.0.5 =====
* Fixed partial invoicing/shipping for simple/configurable products when only the simple product was specified in the import file but not the configurable product
* Fixed FLF (Fixed-Length-Files/ASCII Files) import
===== 2.0.6 =====
* XML Processor: Added ability to access attributes of nodes using @attrcode where attrcode is the attribute code of the attribute you are trying to access.
* Fixed a bug caused by Magento patch SUPEE-6285 that lead to "Access Denied" screens for admins that don't have full access.
===== 2.0.7 =====
+ Added ability to cancel order upon import
===== 2.0.8 =====
+ XML: Added ability to import "SKU and QTY in one field" (SKU1:QTY1;SKU2:QTY2;...) format for XML imports: Specify the following "Additional Configuration" for the "Product Identifier" field in the mapping: 1
===== 2.0.9 =====
+ CSV: Added ability to import "SKU and QTY in one field" (SKU1:QTY1;SKU2:QTY2;...) format for CSV imports: Specify the following "Additional Configuration" for the "Product Identifier" field in the mapping: 1
===== 2.1.0 =====
* Fixed a bug for condition based actions ("set value to false if...") for multiple orders within one import
===== 2.1.1 =====
* Fixed local directory source: Error message if "Archive" directory is empty
* Added missing js/xtento/jquery folder
+ Order is unholded (if it is holded) before invoicing/shipping
===== 2.1.2 =====
* Fixed "Import no shipments without tracking numbers" action, no shipments are created if there are no tracking numbers if this action is enabled.
===== 2.1.3 =====
+ "Remove" strings in whole import XML file (only possible for XML processor). In "Data XPath", specify: //orders/order!|!ns1:,ns2: - will lead to the strings "ns1:" and "ns2" being removed from the whole import data before processing the file
* Fixed "Skip" Field Configuration XML feature that skips rows for CSV/XML files, configured in "Additional Configuration" using the skip node.
===== 2.1.4 =====
+ Added new action to send order status update email
* Fixed "Notice: Undefined index: id in \app\code\local\Xtento\TrackingImport\Model\Processor\Csv.php on line 283"
===== 2.1.5 =====
* Fixed "Skip" Field Configuration feature. Would fail if there are multiple rows for one order/ID for CSV imports
===== 2.1.6 =====
* Fixed "Skip" Field Configuration for XML file imports
===== 2.1.7 =====
* Fixed a bug for FTP import sources that could lead to files being not processed if there are empty files in the FTP import directory
* Fixed a bug for Fixed-Length-Formats where default values weren't used
===== 2.1.8 =====
+ Dispatching event xtento_trackingimport_process_order_before before an order is processed
* XML Processor: Fixed merging of orders split across multiple nodes
* For the error message "Exception catched for" the order increment_id is shown instead of the entity_id now.
* Fixed "Set" Field Configuration XML feature that didn't work for values that should be set to "false"
===== 2.1.9 =====
* Fixed partial invoice/shipment creation for items with parent items (configurable products, etc.)
* Fixed a bug that could lead to empty invoices/shipments being created if invoice/shipment creation fails with an exception
===== 2.2.0 =====
* Fixed a bug for invoice/shipment creation that could lead to an item being invoiced/shipped even though qty in import file is 0 or "" (empty string)
===== 2.2.1 =====
* Fixed "Change order status" action for orders that still can be invoiced/completed but don't use the "Change status after partial update" action
===== 2.2.2 =====
+ Added event "xtento_trackingimport_files_load_after" which is called after files have been loaded from sources, so third party developers can retrieve/modify files
* Fixed bug when invoicing virtual products
===== 2.2.3 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 184.108.40.206 / EE 220.127.116.11
* Dropped support for Magento CE 1.3 and older. Contact us if you use this version. Serializer ".13" class must be restored to establish compatibility.
===== 2.2.4 =====
* Fixed a bug for the "Additional Configuration" popup where & was converted to & automatically upon saving the configuration.
* Fixed "Tools > Import" functionality: Sometimes sources assigned to an imported profile were not automatically assigned to the imported profile again.