Simplify Bulk Order Processing today and save hours every day by invoicing/shipping/completing orders in bulk using this order manager for Magento
OverviewBack to top
By adding more than 10 helpful new mass actions to the actions dropdown on the Sales - Orders grid, this extension can save you hours every day when processing orders.
Using this extension you don't have to open each order anymore and process them individually, but now you can process all your orders from the orders grid in bulk.
Create invoices and shipments, add tracking numbers to orders, complete orders, change the order status and much more for multiple orders at the same time - this extension will really simplify bulk order processing and save you at least a couple of hours every week.
- Adds more than 10 new mass actions to the order grid actions to enhance order processing
- Very fast way to process orders in bulk
- Save hours every day by processing orders in bulk
- Added actions include: "Ship order", "Invoice order", "Complete order", "Change order status" and more
- No conflicts with 3rd party extensions
- Simple installation - upload and use!
- Add tracking numbers when shipping in bulk directly from the Sales > Orders grid
- Track orders from the Sales > Orders grid, carrier and tracking number are shown
- Change order status for orders to any custom order status in bulk
- Instantly print PDF documents after invoicing or shipping orders in bulk
- Control the actions shown on the Sales > Orders grid - only show what you need
The following new actions will be added to the Sales > Orders action drop-down:
- Invoice Order: An invoice will be created for each order selected
- Ship Order: A shipment will be created for each order selected
- Complete Order: Order status will be set to "Complete" for each order selected
- Invoice / Ship Order: Combination of "Invoice" and "Ship" action - both actions get executed
- Invoice / Ship / Complete Order: Combination of "Invoice", "Ship" and "Complete" action - all three actions get executed, and the order status gets set to "Complete"
- Print Order: After running one of the above action on orders, instantly print the related PDF documents.
- Delete Order: Order will be deleted if status is "canceled" and no shipments/invoices/credit memos are associated
- Set Order Status: Change the order status to ANY custom order status defined in Magento (supports 3rd party custom order status extensions)
It is also possible to add tracking numbers to shipments when shipping orders in bulk. For orders that have already been shipped, a tracking link to track the order will be shown instead.
You don't have to show all the actions in the drop-down of course - it is possible to disable specific actions in the configuration section of the extension, so you can focus on the actions you really need.
All actions can be set notify your customer (by e-mail (notify option) / no e-mail (don't notify option)) so that your customer knows that their order has been shipped for example, but this can also be done silently without notifying the customer.
Want to process even more orders from CSV/XML files? Want to import tracking numbers from files?
Check out the XTENTO Tracking Number Import Module if you want to apply mass actions to orders even easier using a CSV or XML file that you upload into Magento. Import tracking numbers, create shipments and invoices, notify the customer that their order has been shipped, and much more!
We've set up a demo installation showing the extensions functionality. Please click here to view the demo backend.
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.0.0 =====
* Initial Release
===== 1.2.1 =====
* Rewrote processor model
* Suppressed error that could show up for not correctly removed/uninstalled shipping methods
===== 1.2.2 =====
* Unhold order before invoicing/shipping/completing it.
===== 1.2.3 =====
* Added example to config.xml to show how the modules columns can be moved to the last columns of the grid.
===== 1.2.4 =====
* Added a couple new actions to (re-)send emails for already created invoices/shipments.
===== 1.2.5 =====
* Bugfix release
===== 1.2.6 =====
* Fixed bug in JS that handles grid carriers/tracking numbers
===== 1.2.7 =====
* Compatibility with Advanced Order Status
===== 1.2.8 =====
* Compatibility with certain Amasty extensions
===== 1.2.9 =====
* Updated XtCore
* Configuration section opened by default
* Fixed a bug with regards to status changes
===== 1.3.0 =====
* Fixed a bug that did not count emails resent as order updates
===== 1.4.0 =====
+ Added permissions to ACL so roles can be limited to allow certain operations only
===== 1.5.0 =====
* Added ability to render carrier/tracking field into one column in the Sales > Order grid
===== 1.6.0 =====
+ Added ability to mass-capture payments for already invoiced orders
* Several bugfixes
===== 1.6.1 =====
* Adjusted adminhtml controller to cope with full page caches better
===== 1.6.2 =====
+ Added option to force order status changes
===== 1.6.3 =====
+ Improved compatibility with not properly uninstalled shipping methods
===== 1.7.0 =====
+ Added ability to combine other actions with "Print Shipping Labels" for supported carriers (just like the "Print Shipping Label" mass action)
===== 1.7.1 =====
+ Individual actions can be assigned to roles now properly, this must be done under "Sales > Orders > XTENTO Simplify Bulk Order Processing > Actions", before it was at System and caused the user to be logged into the modules configuration. When updating be sure to add action rights to roles again.
===== 1.7.2 =====
* Fixed a bug which could lead to the carrier title being the same for all shipped orders in one execution, even though the shipping description is different
===== 1.7.3 =====
+ Added further possible controller_names to the Observer to match more grids
===== 1.7.4 =====
* Fixed warning that shows up for rewrite check of certain classes (Shipping_Config)
===== 1.7.5 =====
+ Added ability to localize/translate some more strings of the extension
* Fixed a bug that lead to the carrier/tracking number column HTML being exported into the built-in CSV/Excel XML export functionality of Magento.
===== 1.7.6 =====
+ Added ability to re-send new order email to customer in bulk
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 126.96.36.199 / EE 188.8.131.52
===== 1.7.7 =====
* Various bugfixes and code optimization in license code
===== 1.7.8 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 184.108.40.206 / EE 220.127.116.11
===== 1.8.0 =====
* Fixed code that updates the order status, drop down still showed the old status eventually.
===== 1.8.1 =====
+ Added ability to uncancel order (and its items)
===== 1.8.2 =====
* Fixed a bug caused by Magento patch SUPEE-6285 that lead to "Access Denied" screens for admins that don't have full access.
===== 1.8.3 =====
* Fixed a bug that would not send invoice/shipment emails to admins properly if "Don't notify" is selected but admins want to receive these emails.
===== 1.8.4 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the error message "Order has been deleted in the meantime?" falsely being displayed
* Fixed a bug that would not allow you to add multiple tracking numbers to existing shipments
===== 1.8.5 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 18.104.22.168 / EE 22.214.171.124