Customize all sales related numbers using letters and variables. Use random numbers to protect your business.
OverviewBack to top
Customize your Magento order numbers and all other sales related numbers. The number format can be adjusted completely flexible - use letters, prefixes, suffixes, date/time variables, counters or random numbers to protect sales and hide how much you sell from your competitors. All using the Order Number Customizer extension by XTENTO.
This extension allows you to customize all sales related numbers: Custom order numbers, invoice numbers, shipment numbers and credit memo numbers. Change the number format to comply with local or legal requirements, or use the order number as the invoice/shipment/credit memo number to always use the same number for all transactions. Various variables can be used in the number format. A counter can be added which can be reset daily, monthly or yearly automatically.
- Customize order numbers, invoice numbers, shipment numbers and credit memo numbers
- Number format is completely flexible: Add letters/numbers, prefix, suffix and variables
- Various variables can be used: Counter, Date, Time, Store ID, Random numbers (3-9 digits)
- Set a custom starting number for counter, specify counter/number length
- Supports custom number increments: Increment order number by 5 with every new order
- Use order number as invoice/shipment/credit memo number
- Ability to reset counter daily, monthly or yearly automatically
- Protect your business & your sales: Randomize order/invoice numbers
- Supports multi-store environments: Counters per website/store view
- No conflicts with 3rd party extensions
- Simple installation - upload and use!
The following variables can be used for all sales related numbers:
- Counter (Custom starting number & increment steps supported (e.g. +10 for each order), reset daily/weekly/yearly)
- Date / Time (Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minute, with or without leading zeros)
- Store ID (store ID the order/... was created in)
- Random number (Configurable, 3 to 9 digits, a completely random number)
Tired of processing orders manually? Process orders in batches!
Check out our Simplify Bulk Order Processing extension if you want to process orders directly from the Sales > Orders grid in batches. No need to open orders individually anymore - simply invoice/ship/email/change the order status directly from the grid.
We've set up a demo installation showing the extensions functionality. Please click here to view the demo backend.
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 184.108.40.206 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.0.9 =====
* Updated Xtento_XtCore to 1.1.8 ("Added warning in module configuration at System > Configuration if module output is disabled via "Disable Module Output" at System > Configuration > Advanced > Advanced")
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.0.0 =====
* Initial Release
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 188.8.131.52 / EE 184.108.40.206
===== 1.0.1 =====
* Various bugfixes and code optimization in license code
===== 1.0.2 =====
+ Added ability to add custom variables to the increment_id format using the xtento_customordernumber_replace_variables_before event
===== 1.0.3 =====
+ For Magento 1.6+, the isOrderIncrementIdUsed function is rewritten to support alphanumeric order numbers (type casting to int fixed, see: https://github.com/magento/bugathon_march_2013/commit/bf0cc46da9bf86c5f9e3914e41c52854dc40565c)
===== 1.0.4 =====
* Fixed "Unique per store view" and "Unique per website" options not being saved
===== 1.0.5 =====
* Fixed credit memos not using the custom ID format set by the extension
===== 1.0.6 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 220.127.116.11 / EE 18.104.22.168
===== 1.0.7 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 22.214.171.124 / EE 126.96.36.199
===== 1.0.8 =====
! Compatibility improvements. Confirmed compatibility with Magento CE 188.8.131.52 / EE 184.108.40.206
+ Added order/invoice/... number variable "%uniqid%" which returns a unique ID generated by PHPs uniqid() function
+ Added 2nd attempt to generate an unique increment ID if the first attempt fails because the first generated ID already exists