Automate your inventory management today and don't spend hours a day updating stock levels manually.
OverviewBack to top
Importing stock level and inventory updates from CSV or XML files into Magento 1 (Magento 2 version available on Marketplace as well - use the search) has never been easier. Using the Inventory Import Module by XTENTO you will be able to import stock information from third party systems into Magento - fully automated! Automate your inventory management today and don't spend hours a day updating stock levels manually.
This extension provides the ability to import all fields related to the stock entity - fields include Quantity in stock, Is in stock and Manage stock. Just upload a file with SKU and quantity information, and your stock levels will get updated by the extension very quickly. The extension will process the imported file and import the stock information as configured. This will all happen automatically - you don't have to do anything manually anymore.
Detailed import results will be returned (in manual mode) showing which products have been updated and which haven't. This can also be set up to run on a schedule, so full automatic periodical imports without any manual intervention are possible as well.
- Seamlessly integrated into Magento and into the Magento backend
- CSV/TXT/Tab/Fixed-Length/XML formats can be imported. The import format is completely flexible.
- Any field names can be used. Set up using mapping function in the backend.
- Supports an unlimited amount of import profiles. Import as many different import formats with different settings as required.
- Import from an unlimited amount of different local/remote destinations. Supports local directories, FTP, FTPS, SFTPv3, HTTP Servers, Webservices/APIs
- Very easy configuration - check out our demo installation
- Very quick way to import your stock levels - 1000 stock updates/sec (0.001s per product) and more possible
- Intelligent Import: Only modified stock items get imported - speeding up the import dramatically
- Supports relative (+X or -X) and absolute (set stock level to X) stock level imports
- Does not use slow Magento dataflow nor product model functions to update stock items
- Ability to import files automatically from any local directory or from a remote (S)FTP server
- Ability to upload files to import directly from the backend
- Files can be deleted or archived after being processed
- The built-in cronjob that runs the automatic import can be configured in the Magento backend
- Compatible with almost all Magento versions (see compatibility chart below)
- Supports download of import files from remote SFTPv3 servers (Secure FTP, uses SSH)
This extension has been implemented in dozens of Magento installations already and has proven it is able to import stock levels automatically for months and years.
Attention: This extension does not import any product or catalog data. It's all about the stock entity. The purpose of this extension is to update stock levels for existing products in a very quick way.
Order Export & Tracking Number Import
This module is compatible with our order export and tracking number import modules - these modules will help you to automate your order and inventory management entirely.
We've set up a demonstration section showing the configuration section of the extension in the backend. Please click this link to view the demo backend. Sample import formats we've used in the past can be downloaded here.
Be sure to check out the excellent reviews as well! If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 2.4.6 ======
* Fixed backend redirect loop if the module is disabled and cookies/session expires or admin logs out
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 2.0.0 =====
* Initial stable release of the completely new and revamped Magento Stock Import Module!
===== 2.0.1 =====
* Fixed archiving function for sources
* UTF8 files with BOM are handled properly now
===== 2.0.2 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to SKUs consisting of numbers only not being updated
* Fixed SFTP source
* Various smaller bug fixes
===== 2.0.3 =====
+ Added beta feature to import cost/special price. Not yet supported.
===== 2.0.4 =====
+ Added a new import source that is able to download a file from an URL ("HTTP URL Download" source)
===== 2.0.5 =====
* Fixed relative quantity updates (+10, -10)
* Cronjob export: Enhanced cronjob export method to deal with other cronjobs better
===== 2.0.6 =====
* Updated Httpdownload source to use curl instead of file_get_contents
===== 2.0.7 =====
+ Added warning if no valid regular expression is entered for the local/FTP source "Filename Pattern" configuration
+ Refactored code that handles the beta price/cost/status update. BETA/no official feature
* Importing files without qty (i.e. price/status) should be possible. BETA/no official feature
===== 2.0.8 =====
* The stock status is added for all website_ids now.
* Fixed bug in XML processor
* Improved check whether database tables have been initialized or not, and if not, show an error message (but no exception)
===== 2.0.9 =====
+ Added "price update scope (store)" for price imports (BETA - no official feature)
* Bugfix for regular expression checking when trying to save a source
* Bugfix for local directory imports from absolute directory paths
===== 2.0.10 =====
+ Removed everything except numbers, comma, point and +/- from the "qty" field
* Bugfix for price update for specific stores (BETA - no official feature)
* Important bugfix for non-price (stock) imports
===== 2.0.11 =====
+ Importing the "in stock" in the "qty" field will map the qty to 5000, "out of stock" will map to 0
===== 2.0.12 =====
* Fixed a bug in the XML processor that could lead to wrong values being retrieved
===== 2.0.13 =====
* Improved special_price import (beta, no public feature)
===== 2.1.0 =====
+ Added import filters (include or exclude products from importing based on product attributes)
===== 2.1.1 =====
+ Added ability to set a product to out of stock depending on the "Qty for Item's Status to become Out of Stock" value set in the product
===== 2.1.2 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the qty imported being parsed wrong
* Number handling for price imports has been improved - for example 1.234,56 can be parsed now.
===== 2.1.3 =====
* Fixed negative qty import for relative stock level updates
===== 2.1.4 =====
* Fixed import using the entity_id to identify products, which could have failed if deleted products are in the import file
* Fixed price import for configurable/downloadable products (added productTypeMap check to processItem function instead of _getProductIdsForProductIdentifiers)
* Improved price, product status import, reindexing routine
===== 2.1.5 =====
* Fixed wrong default value (0/1) for "stock status" "in stock"/"out of stock" field
* Improved profile/source saving, moved key to be the last parameter, could otherwise lead to POST being empty in some hosting environments
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 188.8.131.52 / EE 184.108.40.206
===== 2.1.6 =====
+ Added ability to invalidate/clean Magento Enterprise Full Page Cache
* When doing manual imports, the debug log now only shows 900.000 lines of data and saves the full log file in the var/log/ folder automatically, as more data can't be rendered by browsers
* For new profiles, the setting "If stock qty is below "Qty for Item's Status to become Out of Stock", mark as out of stock" defaults to "Yes"
* The extension tries to increase the PHP memory_limit automatically if it's below a certain threshold
===== 2.1.7 =====
* Fixed product status import (beta, no public feature)
* Improved import when importing text like "in stock" or "out of stock" into the qty field
* Improved support for third party SMTP extensions, whenever the extension sends an email these should be used now
===== 2.1.8 =====
* Various bugfixes and code optimization in license code
===== 2.1.9 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the profile being reset to the state when the export was stated. This could be problematic if changes had been made in the meantime.
* Improved Net_SFTP class loading for SFTP exports, required in certain server environments
===== 2.2.0 =====
* Fixed an important bug that could lead to a database query being committed where it shouldn't have been committed yet.
* Handling of admin input for FTP sources/destinations improved, hostname/port/timeout are now validated
===== 2.2.1 =====
+ Added automatic detection for stock_id ("per website/store view") field mapping availability, only if one of the supported Multi Warehouse extensions is installed.
+ Added ability to import notify_stock_qty field.
* Fixed handling of new line characters for "default values" output in the "File Configuration" tab
===== 2.2.2 =====
+ Added ability to enable/disable updating of "low stock date" after importing in the "Import Settings" tab. Turned off by default now.
===== 2.2.3 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 220.127.116.11 / EE 18.104.22.168
===== 2.2.4 =====
* Fixed a bug where stock_status/is_in_stock wasn't updated for products that were just imported into Magento, where the cataloginventory_stock_item entry was missing.
* FTP connection is closed after files have been archived, for "FTP" sources.
===== 2.2.5 =====
* Bugfix for stock status insertion in funtion _insertStockStatus()
===== 2.2.6 =====
+ Added ability to enter multiple email addresses for the "Debug Email" option in the System > XTENTO section. Separate multiple recipients using commas.
===== 2.2.7 =====
* Improved/restored compatibility with Aoe_Scheduler version 1.0.0 for cron functionality
===== 2.2.8 =====
+ Check if BoostMyShop Advanced Stock (from EmbeddedERP) is installed, and if yes, update stock there using RefreshForOneProduct()
* Improved/restored compatibility with older Aoe_Scheduler versions for cron functionality
===== 2.2.9 =====
* Fixed a bug caused by Magento patch SUPEE-6285 that lead to "Access Denied" screens for admins that don't have full access.
===== 2.3.0 =====
* Fixed "fixed length import" if no stock ID is set
===== 2.3.1 =====
* Products are not set to "out of stock" if "backorders allowed" is set to "Yes", following Magentos logic
===== 2.3.2 =====
+ Added ability to update "backorder" status. Possible values are 0 (no backorders), 1 (allow backorders), 2 (allow backorders, notify customer)
===== 2.3.3 =====
* Fixed a bug for FTP import sources that could lead to files being not processed if there are empty files in the FTP import directory
===== 2.3.4 =====
+ Added events "xtento_stockimport_stockupdate_before" and "xtento_stockimport_stockupdate_after" that are run before/after stock updates, so third party developers can hook in
* Fixed a bug for "HTTP Download" source that could lead to it failing
===== 2.3.5 =====
+ Added event "xtento_stockimport_files_load_after" which is called after files have been loaded from sources, so third party developers can retrieve/modify files
===== 2.3.6 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 22.214.171.124 / EE 126.96.36.199
* Dropped support for Magento CE 1.3 and older. Contact us if you use this version. Serializer ".13" class must be restored to establish compatibility.
===== 2.3.7 =====
* Fixed bug for CSV import processor, specifically for Fixed-Length-Formats, that caused all fields to be mapped
===== 2.3.8 =====
* Fixed "Tools > Import" functionality: Sometimes sources assigned to an imported profile were not automatically assigned to the imported profile again.
===== 2.3.9 =====
* Bug fix for stock update routine when inserting a new stock item; sometimes other fields such as price would be attempted to insert into stock_item table as well.