Hide product prices or disable add to cart functionality for specific categories/products, or even completely disable customer/shopping cart features.
OverviewBack to top
Hide product prices, disable add to cart functionality for specific categories/products, or even completely disable customer/shopping cart features in your Magento 2 store. Make your customers call for pricing information. Configurable on a per customer group and store-view level. Flexible, configurable from the backend and with support for custom themes.
This extension allows you to take full control over price display settings and add to cart functionality. With all details being configurable and fine-grained settings, enforcing pricing policies has never been easier. You can disable add to cart functionality and/or hide prices for certain categories, products or customer groups on a per-store view level. Set up category X to hide product prices, or configure category Y to disable "Add to Cart" functionality for all products in that category. Flexible, powerful and easy to use.
- Hide product prices on category and product pages
- Disable "Add to Cart" functionality on category and product pages
- Configurable on a per-store view, customer group, category and even product level
- Replace price/add to cart with customizable buttons/text/custom images
- Buttons are fully customizable: Text, Link, Image, Custom CSS to change styling
- Display prices/add to cart for certain customer groups only
- Implement "Call for Price" and "Not to Order" functionality in Magento 2
- Show "Call for Price" button instead of product price
- Hide product prices for certain customer groups (e.g. guests) and force them to register
- Override settings for each category/product: Hide or show product prices/add to cart for certain categories/products
- Allow checkouts only for certain customer groups
- Ability to disable customer registration/shopping cart/checkouts entirely in Magento 2
- This is the most powerful combined Hide Price, Call For Price and Not 2 Order extension available
We've set up a demonstration section showing the configuration section of the extension in the backend. Please click this link to view the demo backend.
Frontend Demo: Click here
Please visit our store for more information about this extension. If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial stable version