Set up email notifications for order statuses and change order statuses in bulk. All using this extension.
OverviewBack to top
Let's be honest. Magento's order status system is limited out of the box, and not very transparent for your customers. Enhance the native Magento order status functionality using the Advanced Order Status extension by XTENTO. Make your order processing more transparent for your customers, and for you, the store admin.
This extension enables you to dispatch email notifications using templates to customers whenever you change the order status in the Magento backend. With Magento's built-in order status system, an unlimited number of new statuses can be created right from the Magento backend, to set up more precise statuses in Magento and to let your customer know what's going on with their order.
Want to change the order status for an order? No problem! You can do so right from the Sales > Orders grid using this extension. You can change the order status of an order to ANY status, for example from "Processing" to "Complete". Now set up an email template using the Advanced Order Status extension, and your customers will get an email when the order status changes to Complete - letting them know that their order has been completed for example.
Make your order processing more transparent. Communicate the current order status to your customers. Change the order status for orders manually. All using this extension.
- Set up email notifications for order status changes.
- Different email notifications can be set up for each status and store view.
- E-Mail notifications can be sent to the store owner in copy.
- Change the order status for orders to ANY other order status.
- Changing the order status can then notify your customers.
- Create new statuses to communicate the current order state more clearly.
- Simple installation, easy configuration - upload and use!
Need to process orders in batches? Right from the Sales > Orders grid?
Check out our Simplify Bulk Order Processing extension if you want to process orders in batches right from the Sales > Orders grid. These two extensions are a great combo!
We've set up a demo installation showing the extensions functionality. Please click here to view the demo backend.
If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.2.5 =====
* Updated Xtento_XtCore to 1.1.8 ("Added warning in module configuration at System > Configuration if module output is disabled via "Disable Module Output" at System > Configuration > Advanced > Advanced")
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.0.0 =====
* Initial release
===== 1.0.1 =====
* Bugfix release
===== 1.0.2 =====
* Bugfix release
===== 1.0.3 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to wrong "Notified" / "Not Notified" states in the order status history
===== 1.0.4 =====
* Prevented duplicate emails from being sent
===== 1.0.5 =====
* Adjusted adminhtml controller to cope with full page caches better
===== 1.0.6 =====
* Notification emails are sent regardless if Magentos order comment emails are enabled or not
===== 1.0.7 =====
* Fixed a bug where only one notification would be sent for many orders during bulk processing
===== 1.0.8 =====
+ Added resource reset script for failed DB installations/updates
===== 1.0.9 =====
* Fixed a bug that could cause order update emails to be sent out twice, for the old and new status, when adding comments from the Sales > Orders view in the Magento backend
===== 1.0.10 =====
+ Added further possible controller_names to the Observer to match more grids
===== 1.1.0 =====
+ Added ability to hide/show only specific order statuses in the "Status" dropdown when changing the order status
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 188.8.131.52 / EE 184.108.40.206
===== 1.1.1 =====
* Various bugfixes and code optimization in license code
===== 1.1.2 =====
* Fixed a bug in Xtento_AdvancedOrderStatus_Model_Sales_Order_Status_History -> "Fatal error: Call to a member function save() on a non-object..."
===== 1.1.3 =====
+ Added ability to restrict/allow the order status bulk action per admin role
===== 1.1.4 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 220.127.116.11 / EE 18.104.22.168
===== 1.2.0 =====
* Fixed code that updates the order status, drop down still showed the old status eventually.
===== 1.2.1. =====
+ Added ability to show and select all order statuses in "Comments History" on order view page when adding a comment to an order. Beta/no official feature/not enabled in production.
===== 1.2.2 =====
* Fixed a bug caused by Magento patch SUPEE-6285 that lead to "Access Denied" screens for admins that don't have full access.
===== 1.2.3 =====
+ Statuses that are hidden on the order grid in the actions drop down don't show up in the "hidden feature" Order_View_History either