Export your products in any file/feed format to connect your store to marketplaces, shopping engines, stock engines, price comparison sites and more.
OverviewBack to top
Product Export functionality for Magento 1 (Magento 2 version available on Marketplace as well - use the search), integrated into the Magento Backend, including an export manager and a highly flexible output creation technique. Export your products in almost any format and connect your store to ERPs, stock systems, marketplaces, shopping engines, price comparison sites and more.
Includes more than 53 free connectors for Amazon Product Ads, Google Shopping, Bing Product Ads, Bizrate, Rakuten, AlleSchuhe, Adform, Adtarget.me, Become, Belboon, Beslist, Billiger.de, Ciao, Commission Junction, Choozen, DooYoo, Facebook, Fruugo, Geizhals, GetPrice, Guenstiger.de, Idealo, Junglee, Kelkoo, LadenZeile, LeGuide, Monetate, MyShopping.com.au, Nextag, Partner-Ads, Pikengo, Polyvore, Preisroboter, PriceGrabber, PriceRunner, PriceSpy, Prisguide, Prisjakt, Pronto, ShopAlike, ShopCost, Shopping24, Schottenland, ShopMania, Shopwahl, Shopzilla, SoLebIch, Skinflint, TheFind, TrovaPrezzi, Twenga, Yandex Market and Yatego.
This is by far the most flexible product export solution available for Magento, on the market for years and since then improved and kept compatible with all recent Magento versions.
- Seamlessly integrated into the Magento backend
- Very fast and convenient way to export your products/categories and to create data feeds
- Comes with more than 53 free product feeds / connectors for popular marketplaces / shopping engines.
- Almost any output format (Text, Tabbed, CSV, XML, Fixed-Length-Files) can be created, almost any system can be connected, and all the data saved in Magento related to products (including custom product attributes), categories and more can be exported
- Supports all product types (simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, downloadable, custom types)
- Flexible filters for each profile can be set up, for example "Export only products from category X" or "Export only products where price is greater than Y".
- Supports an unlimited amount of export profiles. Export as many different export formats with different settings as required.
- Export to an unlimited amount of different local/remote destinations. Supports local directories, FTP, FTPS, SFTPv3, HTTP Servers, E-Mail Recipients, Webservices/APIs
- Export directly from the Catalog > Product grid
- Ability to automatically export after a product/category has been created or modified
- Ability to automatically export at predefined times using an unlimited amount of different cron jobs, all configurable from the Magento backend
- Code not encrypted and freely customizable, instant download after your purchase
Please have a look at our demo installation and the documentation to get a feeling for what's possible with this extension. If you have any questions regarding the extension, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Order Export & Tracking Number Import
Looking to export and exchange more data with third party systems? This module is compatible with our order export and tracking number import extensions - it's a perfect match if you're looking to connect your store to third party systems.
What's possible with this extension?
Exporting products and categories out of Magento has never been easier and more flexible. The concept of an unlimited number of export profiles combined with an unlimited number of associated export destinations allows to realize almost any export requirement. Create product feeds and data feeds easily.
- Exporting all your products into a specific directory with a specific filename for a shopping engine?
- Exporting one file for each modified product automatically to a FTP server?
- Sending an email with all your products weekly to your supplier? Or sending an email with all products from supplier X only?
...Not a problem at all. Much more is possible.
We've set up a demo installation showing the export function of the extension in the backend. Please click this link to view the demo backend. Sample output formats we've created in the past using this extension can be downloaded here.
Be sure to check out the excellent reviews as well! If you have any questions regarding this extension, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help!
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.9.6 =====
* Issue fixed where export and "Show fields for export" crashed if a third party module is "disabled" via the configuration file but not completely removed from Magento
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
===== 1.0.0 =====
* Initial stable release
===== 1.0.1 =====
+ Added ability to export categories [thanks to Thomas Hägi]
+ Added ability to export parent item [thanks to Thomas Hägi]
* Fixed a bug in the event based export
* Fixed a bug in the cronjob based export
* Certain frontend_input models led to attributes not being exported
===== 1.0.2 =====
+ Added ability to export _raw field value [thanks to Thomas Hägi]
+ Increased max_execution_time
* Fixed a bug that lead to the saved test product/category ID not being shown for "Show all"/"Test XSL" functionality
* Object export history used to determine whether an object has been already exported or not gets filled only if "Export only new objects" is set to "Yes", avoiding unnecessary database load
===== 1.0.3 =====
+ Added ability to specify whether download should start automatically for manual exports
+ Added ability to export stock quantity on website_id level if Aitoc Quantity Manager is installed
+ Added ability to export full product image urls
+ Added ability to replace the following characters using search/replace in node: " (use "quote" in the search parameter), < (use "lt"), > (use "gt")
+ Added notice when trying to test the "Show fields available for export function" with a not existing object ID
+ Enhanced category export
* Fixed "Hidden Product Types" filter
===== 1.0.4 =====
+ Enhanced compatibility with SweetTooth (TBT_Testsweet)
===== 1.0.5 =====
+ Added variable "final_price" which contains the final product price
===== 1.0.6 =====
+ Enhanced price/tax fields.
+ Added min_price, max_price, tier_price, final_price (two for each, one incl tax, one excl tax)
===== 1.0.7 =====
* Exported price tweaked again
* Removed references to "sales"
* Code cleanup
===== 1.0.8 =====
+ Added "Performance Settings" screen at "Stores and Filters" where only certain attributes can be selected to be exported to speed up the export dramatically for stores with many product attributes/attribute sets
===== 1.0.9 =====
+ Added ability to select whether a profile should show up at the "Manual Export" screen or not
===== 1.1.0 =====
+ Added ability to remove html tags from exported data using strip_tags
* Fixed a bug that could lead to certain attributs not being exported if attributes are not selected at "Performance Settings"
===== 1.1.1 =====
+ Added ability to export all product images
+ Added field original_price to export which contains original product price
+ Added field attribute_set_name
+ Added ability to filter items by product type
+ Enhanced product export filters, category and qty filter added
+ Enhanced category export
* Fixed some typos in the category export GUI
* Fixed parent item export
===== 1.1.2 =====
+ Added ability to export $timestamp variable which contains the current timestamp in correct timezone
+ Added ability to export tax_class_id_raw
* Fixed tax value export that could cause a fatal error
* Removed double slash from image URLs
===== 1.1.3 =====
* Fixed price/tax calculation for stores which are using the "prices are including tax" setting
* Fixed wrong attribute option values being exported (always from the admin store and not the selected store view)
* Fixed cronjob export where option values where always from the first store exported
* Fixed website filter
===== 1.1.4 =====
+ Added ability to remove the ___store parameter from product URLs
* Fixed exported products URLs
* Fixed a bug that exported not the store view product URL when using "Test XSL Template"
===== 1.1.5 =====
* Fixed exported product URLs for parent products
* Category export values are now dependent of the store view selected
===== 1.1.6 =====
+ Added ability to export cross-, related- and upsell product IDs *and* SKUs
* Cronjob export: Enhanced cronjob export method to deal with other cronjobs better
* Fixed test_id field in the profile table so alphanumeric order numbers can be remembered in the Test XSL Template "Test ID" field as well
===== 1.1.7 =====
+ Added ability to export stock levels of different warehouses (only works if warehouses are separated by stock_id in the cataloginventory_stock_item table)
+ Added ability to export stock level of all warehouses summed up in the total_stock_qty field (only works if warehouses are separated by stock_id in the cataloginventory_stock_item table)
===== 1.1.8 =====
+ Added ability to select product attributes to export by "attribute code" in the Performance Settings multi-select
* Improved compatibility with the popular "Magento Go" admin theme
* Improved check whether database tables have been initialized or not, and if not, show an error message (but no exception)
===== 1.1.9 =====
+ Improved export of multiselect attributes; individual values can be exported separately now.
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the "export conditions" (only export if) filters being lost/removed when exporting
===== 1.2.0 =====
+ Added ability to export child products of configurable products (XML: child_products/child_product)
* Important bugfix for a problem that could cause data/fields to be missing if several profiles are exported in the same execution, for example that's the case with cronjob exports
===== 1.2.1 =====
+ Added ability to export website_codes field
+ Added ability to call addProfileFilters in observer_cronjob required for custom cron export scripts
===== 1.2.2 =====
+ Product export: Added "image" attribute to list of fields to always fetch, as it's not in the normal attribute list
===== 1.2.3 =====
* Fixed reference to xtento_orderexport module which would cause the manual export to fail if our order export module wasn't installed.
===== 1.2.4 =====
+ Internally generated XML is loaded with LIBXML_PARSEHUGE enabled to support huge exports
===== 1.2.5 =====
+ Added path_name variable on category level that outputs the path to the category
===== 1.2.6 =====
+ Added Xtento_Product Export_Helper_Xsl class which contains static helper functions which can be called from the XSL Template
+ Added helper currencyByStore to XSL helper which can be called from the XSL Template
+ Added store_id to product data export
===== 1.2.7 =====
+ Added resizeImage helper to Xtento_Product Export_Helper_Xsl
* Product cost is loaded using getAttributeRawValue directly to avoid wrong store values in collections
===== 1.2.8 =====
+ Introduced disable-escaping-fields parameter for xsl:output - specify fields which should not be escaped comma separated (make sure to use disable-output-escaping="yes" and html_entity_decode on the value-of field, too! Example: )
+ Added "product visibility" filter
+ Added "in stock only" filter
===== 1.2.9 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the prices not being including/excluding price correctly
* Fixed error: Mage registry key "_singleton/" already exists
+ Added product_url on category level to get the URL to the product including the category path
===== 1.2.10 =====
* Fixed category data export when exporting products, wrong store view (translations, etc.) could be used potentially
===== 1.2.11 =====
+ Added ability to set store view for category exports to export store view dependent values
+ Added ability to export qty_pending field which contains total qty of this item in orders with pending/processing status
===== 1.3.0 =====
+ Added "product status" filter
+ Added "special_price_active" field (0 or 1), which checks if the special price from/to date range is within the current date.
* Important bugfix that could lead to no store view value being retrieved for attributes
===== 1.3.1 =====
+ Added ability to export associated products of grouped products, node is "child_products"
+ Added ability to export custom options (slow, unfortunately)
+ Added Zend_Date GMT Offset fix that can be enabled at System > Configuration > XTENTO > General Configuration > Fixes
===== 1.3.2 =====
+ Added ability to export child products of bundle products, node is "child_products"
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 184.108.40.206 / EE 220.127.116.11
===== 1.3.3 =====
* Fixed category export when exporting products: Categories that were not assigned to the stores root category were exported
* Improved profile/destination saving, moved key to be the last parameter, could otherwise lead to POST being empty in some hosting environments
===== 1.3.4 =====
+ Added ability to export information about bundle_option for bundle child items
+ Added check before exporting to make sure store_id for the export profile exists, if not raise an exception
+ Added ability to disable timestamp timezone adjustment
* Fixed a bug in Xtento_ProductExport_Helper_Xsl::mb_vsprintf that could lead to wrong values being output
* The extension tries to increase the PHP memory_limit automatically if it's below a certain threshold
===== 1.3.5 =====
* Fixed variables for email destinations: %content% could contain characters that affect preg_replace; using str_replace now instead
* Fixed a problem that could lead to the rule_data (catalog rule) for the current execution/export not being reset
* Improved support for third party SMTP extensions, whenever the extension sends an email these should be used now
===== 1.3.6 =====
+ Added child_price: For child products of configurable products, the correct "child price" can be exported now when looping through child_products/child_product
===== 1.3.7 =====
+ Added "updated_at" filter in the Stores & Filters tab in the export profile
+ Added entity_id as exportable field on child_product and parent_item level
* Fixed a bug for parent_item image and custom_option exports
===== 1.3.8 =====
* When exporting parent_item data, the store view (e.g. translated data) was wrong
* Fixed child price export for configurable products
* Improved "All fields in a XML file" export performance
===== 1.3.9 =====
* Tax is added to special_price field as well now
* Various bugfixes and code optimization in license code
===== 1.4.0 =====
* Fixed a bug that could lead to the profile being reset to the state when the export was stated. This could be problematic if changes had been made in the meantime.
* Improved Net_SFTP class loading for SFTP exports, required in certain server environments
===== 1.4.1 =====
* Fixed an important bug that could lead to a database query being committed where it shouldn't have been committed yet.
===== 1.4.2 =====
+ Added ability to use HTML in email destinations / "E-Mail Text"
* Fixed manual export executing twice in some browsers
===== 1.4.3 =====
* Fixed wrong product image URLs being exported; sometimes the URL was not store related
===== 1.4.4 =====
+ Added ability to replace new lines in product attribute values with space/br or remove them
===== 1.4.5 =====
* Fixed product image URL not using http/https correctly, depending on URL settings
===== 1.4.6 =====
+ Increased export speed and reduced memory consumption dramatically when exporting product images
* Fixed memory bottleneck in total_stock_qty calculation
===== 1.4.7 =====
+ Added XSL helper function getProductPriceForCustomerGroup()
===== 1.4.8 =====
* Fixed an issue that could lead to 0 objects being exported if multiple stores are selected when exporting from the "Manual Export" screen
===== 1.4.9 =====
+ Added ability to control what should happen to quotes in fields using the "quotes" attribute on the node. Possible values: remove, double
* Handling of admin input for FTP sources/destinations improved, hostname/port/timeout are now validated
===== 1.5.0 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 18.104.22.168 / EE 22.214.171.124
===== 1.5.1 =====
+ Added ability to export tier prices
* FTP connection is closed after files have been saved, for "FTP" destinations.
===== 1.5.2 =====
* Fixed fields after tier price fields being exported on a wrong level
===== 1.5.3 =====
* Fixed empty category nodes being exported
===== 1.5.4 =====
+ Added ability to export _raw fields, they don't show up in "Show fields" but all raw values can be exported for fields by appending _raw to the field name.
===== 1.5.5 =====
* XSL Template field was able to store only 64 KB of data. This has been increased to 16 MB now. (Refresh cache/flush cache storage after installing upgrade)
===== 1.5.6 =====
* Fixed child product data export: Some data such as images may have been missing when exporting child products.
===== 1.5.7 =====
* Fixed wrong category_url in some Magento EE versions. [thanks to Thomas Hägi]
* Fixed wrong categories being exported that are associated to a different store, and not the selected store. [thanks to Thomas Hägi]
===== 1.5.8 =====
* Fixed tier_price export. Some customer groups/qtys may have been missing.
===== 1.5.9 =====
+ Added index for created_at/profile_id fields in log table to speed up queries
===== 1.6.0 =====
+ Added link to wiki about ready-to-use templates in the "output format" tab.
* Removed htmlspecialchars from XMLWriter to avoid double-encoding of fields.
===== 1.6.1 =====
+ Added ability to enter multiple email addresses for the "Debug Email" option in the System > XTENTO section. Separate multiple recipients using commas.
===== 1.6.2 =====
* Fixed profile saving: "Updated during last X minutes" couldn't be set to "empty"
===== 1.6.3 =====
+ Added ability to specify customer group for export profiles; prices exported are for the selected customer group.
===== 1.6.4 =====
* Improved/restored compatibility with Aoe_Scheduler version 1.0.0 for cron functionality
===== 1.6.5 =====
+ Added ability to export XSL variable $rootCategoryId which contains the root category ID of the store products are exporting from
+ Added %timestamp% variable to list of possible variables in the filename.
* Increased HHVM compatibility
===== 1.6.6 =====
+ Added ability to export parent_item/option_parameters_in_url. It will output the parent item product URL with the product options of the simple product you're exporting pre-selected, use like this: concat(parent_item/product_url, '#', parent_item/option_parameters_in_url)
* Improved/restored compatibility with older Aoe_Scheduler versions for cron functionality
===== 1.6.7 =====
* Improved iconv() conversion if "encoding" attribute is specified in XSL Template, should fix warnings that data couldn't be converted
+ Added locale attribute to XSL file node to specify locale for iconv()/transliterations: http://support.xtento.com/wiki/Magento_Extensions:Magento_Product_Export_Module#Variables_in_the_.3Cfile.3E_node
===== 1.6.8 =====
* Added workaround for a bug in HHVM that led to the filename being empty (or just _bkp), caused by the current() function returning false always.
===== 1.6.9 =====
+ Added ability to export parent_item/parent_item_id of virtual products
===== 1.7.0 =====
* Fixed parent item ID retrieval required for loading the parent item of simple/etc. products. Until now, this sometimes returned deleted product IDs of products that were the parent product of a simple product in the past, but has been deleted since. Now, all possible parent item IDs are checked and only the first existing one is returned.
===== 1.7.1 =====
* Fixed a bug caused by Magento patch SUPEE-6285 that lead to "Access Denied" screens for admins that don't have full access
===== 1.7.2 =====
* Fixed a bug for parent item exports (non-configurable) that could lead to fatal error for getConfigurableAttributes function
===== 1.7.3 =====
* Improved compatibility with Aitoc Quantity Manager
===== 1.7.4 =====
+ Added ability to export customer group_prices
===== 1.7.5 =====
* Fixed option_parameters_in_url being wrong for multiple instances of the same child product of a configurable product being exported
===== 1.7.6 =====
* Fixed path_name for categories in multi-language environments
===== 1.7.7 =====
+ Added ability to export "parent of parent" product, i.e. "grand parent". [thanks to Thomas Hägi]
+ Added event xtento_productexport_export_after that is dispatched after export
===== 1.7.8 =====
* Fixed export profile editing. Ace.js appears to be broken in some Chrome environments
===== 1.7.9 =====
* Fixed bug for date range export that would include next days object created on 12:00:00AM exactly
===== 1.8.0 =====
+ Major new feature: Added the ability to export product reviews
===== 1.8.1 =====
! Added compatibility for Magento CE 126.96.36.199 / EE 188.8.131.52
* Dropped support for Magento CE 1.3 and older. Contact us if you use this version. Serializer ".13" class must be restored to establish compatibility.
===== 1.8.2 =====
* Fixed potential problem for "grand parent" (parent of parent) export which could cause recursion (=never finishing exports).
===== 1.8.3 =====
* Fixed "Tools > Import" functionality: Sometimes destinations assigned to an imported profile were not automatically assigned to the imported profile again.
===== 1.8.4 =====
+ Added ability to prepend exported files with "UTF8 BOM" (required in special situations, sometimes for example for Excel). In tag specify addUtf8Bom="1".
===== 1.8.5 =====
+ Added ability to load XSL Template from filesystem. In "XSL Template" field enter a full/absolute path on the filesystem to the file containing the XSL template, e.g.: /var/www/web/var/xsl/template.xsl
* Fixed empty fields when loading XSL Template from filesystem. Correct "fields to fetch" are now loaded.
===== 1.8.6 =====
* Fixed issue for review export where same review was shown multiple times in some cases
* Fixed issue for "Show fields available for export" where "this ID does not exist" was shown for existing IDs if invalid UTF8 data was used in object/product/...