Does you website is under a brut force attack? Protect your website from robots trying to access your backoffice. Automatically block unauthorized IP.
OverviewBack to top
Protect your Magento 2 website from any possible brute force attack.
The Watchlog Pro extension detects if someone or some robots try to access to your Magento backoffice. After a pre-defined number of failed login attempts that user will be blocked and its IP will be black listed untill you decide to remove the restrictions.
You can start using the extension very quickly following 3 simple steps:
- Configure Watchlog Pro in a general way
- Check the login attempts to your Magento 2 admin
- Manage traffic to your Magento 2 backoffice
With Watchlog Pro, you'll be able to define the periodical report history, define when you want the IPs to be automatically blocked and choose when you want to receive the report on the statistics by email.
Also, the extension allows you to have a look to the login attempts charts and the login attempts detailed and summarized grids.
With Watchlog Pro, you can easily control and manage the traffic to your Magento 2 admin. You have 2 possibilities of doing it:
- Whitelist IPs
- Blacklist IPs
You can add as many IP addresses as you want in the whitelist. Note that you can use wildcards (*) directly in the whitelisted IPs list.
To stop IP addresses from logging into your Magento 2 admin, you only need to add them into your blacklist.
You can also set a date after which the IP address won't be blacklisted anymore. Leave that field empty to indefinitely block the IP.
Watchlog Pro Features:
- View the daily and monthly login attempts in graphs
- Get a detailed and a summarized table of the login attempts
- Get a periodic report on the statistics by email
- Automatically or manually block IPs on the backend and frontend
- Create a whitelist and a blacklist of IPs
- Filter the login attempts history by status (Success or Failed)
- Define a history lifetime in days
- Identify the login attempts backdoor URL (Downloader, Admin...)
Once your payment has been confirmed, please contact our team to obtain your definitive license: https://www.wyomind.com/contact.html
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Compatible with EE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.1 released on 29/06/2016
Compatibility: Watchlog Pro is compatible with Magento 2.1.0