Prevent your website from someone or a robo is trying to force the access to your Magento 2 backoffice. Identify and definitively stop hacking!
OverviewBack to top
Detect any possible brute force attack targertting your Magento 2 website.
The Watchlog extension detects if someone or a robot is trying to access to your Magento backoffice and keep you updated.
Watchlog is a free and easy to use extension for Magento 2. You'll be able to see very quickly if your Magento 2 backoffice is threatened by a brute force attack and if someone or some robots are trying to log into your admin panel.
The Watchlog extension lists all the IPs that try to access your Magento 2 backoffice into daily and monthly charts and tables.
On both graphs, you'll have several curves:
- Success : represents the login attempts that succeeded
- Failed: represents the login attempts that failed
You should also find the summary of the last days within a detailed and a summarized view.
In the Detailed View, you'll find a detailed table of the login attempts. Among that grid, you'll have several data:
- IP: the IP that tried to log into your Magento® 2 backoffice.
- Date: the date when the IP tried to log in.
- Login: the login used.
- Password: the password used to log in.
- Message: the message displayed when trying to log in.
- Url: the url from which the IP tried to log in.
- Status: the status of the IP: Success or Failed.
By clicking on Switch to the summarized view you should get a table with the basic information:
- IP: the IPs that tried to log in
- Last Attempts: the date of the last attempt
- Attempts: the number of login attempts
- Failed: the number of failed login attempts
- Succeeded: the number of login attempts that succeeded
- Check the daily and monthly login attempts in graphs
- Get a detailed and a summarized table of the login attempts
- Schedule a periodic report on the statistics by email
- Define a history lifetime in days
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Compatible with EE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 2.0.1 released on 20/05/2016
Bug Fix: Code fix on class constant