Export quickly and safely a valid and well-structured data feed of your complete catalog of products from Magento 2 to your Google Merchant account.
OverviewBack to top
Google Shopping is a free Google service allowing customers to find and compare products they want to buy online. If you are an online merchant, once your Free Google Merchant Account has been created, you can submit all your products to Google Shopping and attract potential customers by allowing them to view your products more easily.
The Simple Google Shopping extension allows you to create XML data feeds of your complete Magento catalog to automatically and regularly export these data to Google Shopping. Google Merchant Center is a product management interface designed to assist merchants in submitting their items to Google Shopping. The Simple Google Shopping extension allows you to link your Magento catalog to your Google Merchant Center account quickly.
Once the Simple Google Shopping is installed on your Magento 2 website, go to your Magento 2 admin panel and select Simple Google Shopping from the Products tab. Simple Google Shopping includes ready-to-configure patterns that you can easily modify to meet your own needs. These patterns will help you to create your first product data feed. You can also configure, generate and automate several product data feeds.
Google Shopping is a free service from Google, no additional fees apply.
Simple Google Shopping Features:
- Include all product types to your data feeds
- Create multi-stores, multi-currencies, multi-VAT-rates data feeds
- Use the sample XML pattern included in the extension
- Fix your data feed errors thanks to the errors and warnings reports
- Find any attribute in the attributes library
- Preview your data feeds and use the syntactic helper to avoid misprints
- Add any Magento 2 attribute to your XML pattern
- Create attribute set and category filters
- Filter your products according to the Product and/or Parent categories
- Use OR/AND statements in your filters
- Use the scheduled tasks to periodically generate your data feed
- Check your data feed generation (number of items, time and resource)
- Make sure your data feed is correctly generated thanks to the generation status
- Map your categories to Google ones in one go
- Facilitate your category mapping with the Search As You Type option
Once your payment has been confirmed, please contact our team to obtain your definitive license: https://www.wyomind.com/contact.html
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Compliant with all Google Shopping requirements.
Simple Google Shopping allows you to export in a few minutes a valid and well structured data flow of your products from your Magento web-site to your Google Merchant account.
All data feeds requirements for Google Shopping
Inclusion of all product types (simple, configurable, grouped, bundle... and custom types)
Data feed customization with any Magento attributes
NEW Quick overview of the attributes library
Product and category filtering (exclusion/inclusion)
NEW Attribute sets filter
NEW OR/AND statements in filters
Google product categories mapping
NEW Google Product Categories Search As You Type
Data feeds automatic update and task reporting
NEW Data feed generation report (number of items, time and resource)
Data feeds preview and syntactic helper
Multi-stores, multi-currencies, multi-VAT-rates data feeds
Time life free support 7/7