Create and customize XML, CSV, TXT order files from your Magento 2 admin and export them to any CRM application or order management software/platform.
OverviewBack to top
Manage your orders exports with ease thanks to Orders Export Tool for Magento 2! From Magento 2, the orders are managed as a structured group of data that are shared in different database table instances.
There are several instances from which the main one is the Order table that contains the summary of all the orders that have been placed (date, total amount, tax, customer...).
There are also 3 sub-instances that concern the order details. Those instances describe which products have been ordered and give details about the customer's addresses:
- Shipping address
- Billing address
The 4 following sub-instances help to store the different steps in the order process:
Orders Export Tool allows you to export all the orders data from your Magento 2 admin into XML or TXT/CSV files. These files can then be transferred into your CRM/ERP software or can be used for reporting purposes.
The way the Orders Export Tool extension deals with the orders data is very simple. When configuring your export profile, you have to complete a pattern in which you can use static and dynamic values.
Orders Export Tool Features:
- Export your orders, ordered items, payments, invoices, shipments and credit memos
- Export your data into XML, CSV and TXT files
- Add any attribute to your data feed templates
- Create you own attributes
- Add PHP code to your templates
- Start with the sample templates included in the extension
- Preview your data feeds and use the syntactic helper to avoid misprints
- Use the scheduled tasks to automatically update and generate your data feed
- Send all your exports by email
- Upload your data feeds via FTP
Once your payment has been confirmed, please contact our team to obtain your definitive license: https://www.wyomind.com/contact.html
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Compatible with EE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 5.0.8 released on 02/07/2016
Bug Fix: Minor fix for multiple store views export