OverviewBack to top
The MSI Order Management extension will help you to considerably optimize the Magento default workflow and be a lot more productive. Every time an order is placed through your website, it can be automatically pre-allocated to one or more sources via the algorithm you have selected. This will keep your inventory up to date as your stocks are decreased in real-time. The extension gives you the possibility to create new algorithms offering endless possibilities for managing your orders. Your algorithms will be based on the following rules:
- Minimize Backorders: This rule will favor pre-allocations to sources where there is stock for the products.
- Minimize Distance: This rule will favor pre-allocations to the closest sources.
- Minimize Imputation: This rule will favor pre-allocations to sources that have a lot of stocks.
- Minimize Out Of Stock: This rule will favor pre-allocations that will not cause a stock shortage.
- Minimize the number of sources to use and that will be allowed to pre-allocated the order
You can also follow in real-time the orders pre-allocations from the orders grid and gain considerable time creating the shipments for each product. The extension allows you to edit the orders pre-allocations and to run the algorithms manually from the orders grid and pages. You can also receive notifications for pending pre-allocations and shipments in your back-office.
- Automate the orders' pre-allocation
- Create algorithms according to your criteria
- Visualize the pre-allocation of each order to the sources from the orders grid or page
- Receive back-end notifications for pending pre-allocations
- Keep your inventory up to date: your stocks are decreased in real-time
- Reduce your preparation costs by minimizing the number of sources assigned to the orders
- Minimize imputations to make sure you don't create a shortage
- Reduce your shipping costs by minimizing the number of sources assigned to the orders and their distance
- Limit shipping times by reducing backorders and out-of-stock products
- Create the shipments in bulk for each order
- Receive back-end notifications for pending shipments
- User Name: MsiOrderManagement
- Password: MsiOrderManagement123
Once the purchase is complete, please contact us to get your license.
Thank you for choosing our products,
The Wyomind Team
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
25 February, 2021
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor