Update and import products massively in Magento in record time through CSV or XML files available from your website's server, or any remote server through FTP or HTTP.
OverviewBack to top
Mass Product Import & Update allows you to perform a mass update or import of your products in Magento in a record time thanks to CSV and XML files available from your website's server, from remote servers through FTP or HTTP.
Mass Product Import & Update allows you to create and/or update the below product attributes for all store views or specific store views:
- All system attributes (SKU, type, attribute set, visibility, status)
- All product attributes created within Magento (input, dropdown, yes/no, multi select, text...)
- All product image attributes (image gallery, base image, thumbnail, small images... )
- All stock attributes (qty, availability, backorder, manage stock, low stock notification…)
- Categories associated with products
- Prices, special prices, special price dates, tax class…
- Update your products or create new products from CSV or XML files
- Import and update your products from any source: Magento®'s files system, or remote servers using FTP or HTTP
- Completely automate the import and update tasks thanks to the cron tasks or the command line interface
- Be notified in real time of the progress of the process
- Import incomplete data or misformatted data easily thanks to a user-friendly interface, advanced mapping features, custom rules and the real time preview
- Update or import all product attributes
- Images, prices, categories, attributes values per store view, configurable, downloadable products: Mass Product Import & Update allows you to create complex mappings from a single data source without having to build multiple import profiles
- Start with the 4 included sample profiles and export/import profiles pattern
User Name: massproductimport&update
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Mass Product Import v4.0.0