OverviewBack to top
Elasticsearch® is a real-time distributed search and analytics engine that allows you to explore your data very quickly. It is used for full-text search, structured search, analytics, and all three in combination. It packages up all this functionality into a standalone server that your application can talk to via a simple RESTful API, using a web client from your favorite programming language, or even from the command line.
The Elasticsearch® Layered Navigation extension will allow you to make the link between the search and analytics engine and Magento 2. Elasticsearch® Layered Navigation helps you to boost your Magento 2 search. You can make categories and search results pages so fast to navigate using a powerful set of search tools and get an ultra-fast layered navigation thanks to the power of the Elasticsearch® server.
The extension allows you to configure the Category and Search Results pages as you want. You can define your own labels and product listings, enable the search terms to highlight, and the infinite scroll. You can also add layers on top/left/right of your pages to give many possibilities for your customers to filter their search.
Account & Pricing
So that the Elasticsearch® Layered Navigation extension can work, you need to first have the Elasticsearch® server running. Elasticsearch® is totally free and open-sourced. You can find more information on the product here:
You can download separately Elasticsearch® for free from their page: https://www.elastic.co/downloads/elasticsearch
- Add top/left/right layers in the Category and Search results pages
- Enable the AJAX cart
- Enable the Infinite Scroll
- Display intuitive breadcrumbs
- Present your products in a list or in a grid
- Add buttons: "Add to cart", "Add to wish-list", "Add to compare", "Email to a friend"
- Allow filtering products by any attribute: color, size, price...
- Instantly refresh unavailable attributes
- Show the number of results by attribute and the number of items per page
- Display a slider and input boxes for the price filter
- Allow sorting products by relevance, product name, price or ratings
- Apply weight to each product individually
- Apply weight to each attribute
- Manage your indexes with ease
- Browse the indexed data directly from your admin panel
- Use the ultra-fast indexation
- Handle thousands of products easily
- Enjoy a totally user-friendly tool!
- Make search results available from the category and search results pages
- Highlight the keywords in the search results
- Completely customize the look and feel from your back-office
- Offer a multi-theme skin and a completely responsive design
User Name: ElasticsearchLayeredNavigation
Once the purchase is complete, please contact us to get your license.
Thank you for choosing our products!
The Wyomind Team.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
25 February, 2021
Extensions, Site Optimization, Performance
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor